Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Vintage and mummy good luck!!

Fam I had a little scare Sunday I was spotting light pink and went to the ER had an ultrasound and thankfully all was ok and baby had a heartbeat! Praise God!! My HCG was up to 19,000 so all is good! I’ll have another ultrasound may 6th. Please say a prayer all will be okay!

2 years ago • Post starter

@vintage I wasn't actually eeling that hopeful if I'm honest. Sounds silly as this is only month 3 but I've had 7 pregnancies, 1 of which was planned, 2 after missing 1 pill each time, 2 on the pill religiously, 1 on implant and 1 on depo so I've been fortunate that pregnancy just happens for me, until now and I'm feeling rather deflated (I'm aware how selfish that sounds since many others have struggled a lot more for me but I kinda got it in my head it would happen first month, there'd be X number of. Months between youngest 2 and all would. Be hunky dory but reality is. Setting in and I'm not. Hopeful anymore. Hubby is nearly 46 too!

That being said I've just been to the loo and there's LOTS of thick dry white discharge (sorry tmi) which I haven't had the last 3 cycles. So who knows x

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

2 years ago

Mummy thst discharge sounds promising! Keep us posted

2 years ago • Post starter

BGB, I’m glad to hear you and your little sprinkle are doing well!
Mummy, I totally understand. I’ve only had one pregnancy, but it happened the second month trying. I guess I just assumed it would happen within the first six months. Now we’re going on seven and it just feels so far out of reach. You spend so much time in your life preventing pregnancy that it’s easy to assume it’ll just happen as soon as you aren’t careful... my partner is also in his 40s, and I’m wondering how long we’ll actually want to try.
No symptoms at all for me. I feel completely normal, kind of cranky (like PMS) and normal sore boobs. Today I suddenly felt completely hit-by-truck exhausted around 3pm and got lightheaded and a headache. It almost feels like AF is going to start super early this month- I really hope not.
When are you planning on testing?

2 years ago

Temp dropped again today. Monitor predicts the end of my cycle in two days. ???? I’m feeling pretty discouraged, and I’ll have to get through Saturday’s baby shower. I’m wondering if I should talk to my dr.

2 years ago

@Vintage sorry about temp drop, still keeping everything crossed for you. im 10dpo today and also pretty discouraged. i dont temp but i feel like AF is going to be making her punctual appearance on saturday! i planned to start thursday but ive actually taken a fw already. some have a is there isnt there line, and some are stark white. Yesterday pm i got what i thought was a line so dipped another test (in the same urine as the first,same brand test) and it was stark white so was just an evap. xx

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

2 years ago

I’m sorry, Mummy. I’ve felt like AF is on her way all week too, so I’m not surprised but still really disappointed. I was hoping to test tomorrow but it seems like it would just be a waste of a test now.

2 years ago

11dpo tested with a clear blue ultra early (6 days sooner) its on my profile, what do we think x

2 years ago

Mummy, did you test again? Those blue dyes are so hard to read.

2 years ago

@Vintage i have done 6 tests (5 blue 1 pink) plus a digital. 3 were + 3 were Meg and digital was -
I'm now 1 to 2 days late feeling like I'm full of cold, non pms stomach ache, squits( sorry) and lots of slightly pink ewcn who knows.
How about you x

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo