Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Omg LIME EYES. There was an ad on my phone that was making typing difficult and kept freezing my keyboard LOL please excuse all those typos above

4 years ago

Yayyyyy swga!!! GO get em mama! lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Ohhh, I get it. CD 33 here. I'm annoyed that nothing is happening. Either give me a positive or give me AF. I prefer one over the other but I'll take either at this point. I feel like I'm stuck in a never ending 2ww lol
I have been nauseous today, but I last tested 2 days ago, so I'm sure it's phantom symptoms. No other symptoms. I am out of tests at home and refuse to buy any more right now. My temps are still all over the place.
One thing I do know, my body is making this stressful.

4 years ago

I have a bunch of pregmates that I’ve been peeing on even though I know it’s way too soon lol. I look at it as perfecting my technique lol

4 years ago

35 and feel like I'm no spring Chicken! Took me 4 years to get pregnant with my daughter at 33, been trying a year and a half for #2.

Mill

4 years ago

I'm 36 trying for #4..

4 years ago

Hi Ladies!! Nice to "meet" you :) Good luck and lost of baby dust your ways!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

I just turned 40 in August and my husband and I decided to try for one more kid (we have a 3yr old). I’m 8dpo and the 2ww is driving me crazy.

4 years ago

35 TTC#1 been trying off and on over the past 17 years but this time around it's been over a year of TTC.

User image

4 years ago

Are you in your tww?

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo