Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 135 Replies | Last Page

BGB - it sounds very promising for sure!! It’s hard not to get excited..

I started spotting yesterday afternoon and have continued to do so... It would be REALLLLY early for my period so I’m wondering if it’s IB??? I’ve had a headache since yesterday too and everything just smells weird to me today.

Hi Manders - keep us posted!! GL to you!!

4 years ago

swgaBelle - idk I kinda feel out now. I feel like I'm having a chemical pregnancy. Still have a tinge of hope, but idk. Ugh. Lines aren't progressing for me or they're evaps. But I have multiple lot number Wondfo's I'm using... so idk

4 years ago • Post starter

BGB- what dpo are you?? Are your periods regular?

4 years ago

I'm VERY regular - 27 days almost to the exact hour! Right now I'm CD25, I still feel pregnant, but the tests are negative. I just went to the ladies room again to pee on more sticks LMAO and I checked myself and it looked like brown period blood that I usually get on the last day of my af... maybe it's implantation bleeding or it's my AF or maybe I had a chemical pregnancy? Idk I have never been this confused over my own body ever. :(

At my last pregnancy, I had IB and then didn’t get a + until AF was 4 days late. So hang in there!

4 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement!! How are you doing?

Doing ok. Still spotting off and on. It’s been 24 hours now. So fingers crossed!!

4 years ago

I conceived triplets at 39. Due to vanishing twin I lost 2 before 8 weeks. Sadly lost my surviving daughter in Aug. (Turner Syndrome). Trying again. If I get pregnant now, the baby will be born when I’m 40.

4 years ago

NjEaton - good luck to you this month!

4 years ago

Swga- fingers crossed for you.

Nj - I'm so very very sorry for the losses of all 3 of your babies. I can't imagine how hard all of that was to go through. I wish you so much luck and tons of baby dust to you! I just turned 39 in Sept and I'd like to have one more baby before I'm 40, if possible. So I have 2 more months to conceive for that to happen.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo