Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 153 of 153 Replies

Hey Luv - I did ovulate on Sunday. I have a feeling my cycle is back to normal. I did bd on day before and day of ovulation. Hopefully this it. So looks like I’ll be testing just a couple days after you. Good luck on the adventures of house hunting

4 years ago • Post starter

That is fab news!!!! I am already waiting on AF to show. 11dpo and bfn like mad. But my progesterone hung in there for a bit. But no go on catching the eggy. I pray you have a better time of it.
I have a Fertility consult this thursday over the phone just to see what my options are with this cheaper place. I'd have to travel to it and money is tight. We will see. Meanwhile, I could sleep for days...days but work and this thing called life calls. HUGS

4 years ago

Hey Luv! Nothing to report here. I’m 9-10 dpo and bfns too. I was feeling really good about this cycle too. I guess I’ll just keep testing until AF comes. I’ve had the sorest bbs of my life and up into my armpit the last few days, but today not much of anything. I’ll keep you posted though. It’s just us two left again without our bfps.
I hope your phone appointment goes well. Let me know what they say

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo