Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Gosh I can’t believe you are already 10 dpo, and I haven’t even O yet lol well I never ordered anymore opks and I have sucked at temping. I have just been so busy at work and getting ready to leave town tomorrow. So just going to wing it. I’m going to try and temp so I can make sure I O and know for sure it happens next Thursday.
Well I hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend.

4 years ago • Post starter

You too Jrosie!!! Have a relaxing time. I plan to.

4 years ago

Hey ladies sorry I’ve not posted been a manic few weeks but I got my first BFP this afternoon after having messed up periods for the last couple of months very faint but it’s there I think I’m very very early will post a pic hope all you ladies are doing well

4 years ago

Hey ladies sorry for being MIA! I stopped tracking this cycle not by choice...I ran out of OPKs and I couldn’t find my thermometer until a couple days ago when I found it in my dogs bed LOL!! Anyways my period was due yesterday so I tested this morning and i think I see two lines!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Omg!! How exciting Colie. That is definitely two lines. Congrats :)
Me in the other hand.. I don’t think I have ovulated this cycle. I didn’t have any opks this cycle, and I’ve been traveling , I tried to track bbt, but my sleeping schedule has been way off. So ... idk. I knew I wouldn’t be very active this cycle with bd or tracking so I guess I will see what happens.
Again, congrats Colie, I’m so happy for you.

Oh and Louise congrats as well. I just realized you posted a few days ago and I must have missed it. Are still seeing two lines as well? Hope so. Let us know

Congrats ladies!! I haven't checked in for a bit but it was nice to hear of some bfps!! Did you all tell your significant others yet? Maybe so by now. :D

Jrosie: Same boat. Just too busy (on purpose) not tracking anything but not planning any bding either. I am blissfully enoying not doing anything ttc related...lol..I do hope when you are back to being on schedule at home with your hubby that it all goes good. It can be a total pain trying to pinpoint O even with a thermometer. Some times I think it just sneaks in then scoots out fast.

Here's to next cycle if by chance you didn't / don't get preggy this cycle! Hugs

4 years ago

I ladies I guess it wasn’t ment to be for me I started bleeding a couple of days ago been for a scan an blood test my hgc has dropped massively An now just a sack an no baby tests are slowly reaching negative now so heartbroken but trying to stay strong it will happen again going to give up trying for a little while but I wish all you ladies the best of luck An you hope you all get your positives soon x

4 years ago

Louise I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. They are absolutely heartbreaking. Hugs to you girl.

Thank you Jrosie and Luv! I haven’t told my husband yet as I’m not sure this one will stick. Our anniversary is this month so if this little bean sticks I’ll tell him then!

Jrosie maybe you’ll be surprised! You just never know during this crazy TTC journey

4 years ago

Louise I’m so sorry for your loss. I can understand wanting to take a break. I’m sure I’ll be around here still TTC.. Take care yourself and hugs

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo