Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies and welcome Nadine!

How’s everyone been doing? 11DPO for me and had a BFN. I had BFPs on 8DPO my last two cycles so I’m guessing this wasn’t my month. Expecting AF to come soon.

FX for the rest of you!!!

4 years ago

Oh man @Colie, hopefully it'll show up soon! I've heard of lots of women who get BFPs on completely different days than previous pregnancies!

Ladies, I fell pregnant on cycle 2, but unfortunately ended up having a chemical pregnancy. Before i got my BFP, I had the clear symptom of frequent urination from 4-5dpo. Do you always have the same symptoms each pregnancy? Cause I'm on the look out for frequent urination, but maybe symptoms change each pregnancy?

4 years ago

Nadine so sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy. They are such a bummer; I’ve had two myself. On the first one my symptoms were frequent urination, sore breasts and exhaustion. The second one I only had sore breasts. So in my experience, symptoms can be different for each pregnancy!

4 years ago

Thanks so much Colie!

Yeah it was really disappointing. But the good news is that we know we can fall pregnant! And thats a blessing in itself :)
How long have you been TTC for?

4 years ago

Nadine I’ve been TTC for my first since April so I’m currently on Cycle number 4. How about yourself?

4 years ago

Currently on CD 22 , but this cycle has been a mess for me. Two weeks after AF I started bleeding again , seemed like a whole nother period. Not sure what's going on but havent tracked anything. Weve just been going with the flow lol. I guess we will see if my next period starts when I think it should. Ive got about 5-6 days. Good luck all.

4 years ago

Welcome Nadine and RosieW

Nadine: Hugs. I hope you get a sticky bean this cycle. Each pregnancy is dif. I have been pregnant 5 times and still waited on that test to say bfp because it always seemed like af would come. I have one special daughter from all those pregnancies. I hope I can give her a sibling one day. FX

Jrosie: Stalking you!! Lol..hope this is your cycle.

Colie: I'm deep in bfn territory too at 12dpo or 13?? It is over but man wish af would get here already.

Hugd all

4 years ago

Colie this is cycle 5 for me! Really hope it happens for us soon :)

Hey Luv! Thank you :) oh wow! 5 pregnancies. I’m sorry for those losses. How did each pregnancy differ in terms of symptoms?

4 years ago

Hey everyone!

Just checking in.. I’m sitting here somewhere around 6 dpo. Still no symptoms of any sorts. It’s kinda nice though so I don’t completely obsess. I’m not really sure if I’m going to test this weekend yet. I really don’t want to or have the urge. I usually would be testing by tomorrow, but I just don’t want to be disappointed and have to stare at a bfn. It’s weird to feel like this cycle.

I on the other hand have never had a pregnancy. So I have nothing to compare anything to. It definitely makes be concerned that I have never fallen pregnant at any point in my life. This is the first cycle TTC where I have not had any sort of symptoms after ovulation. I just keep hoping it means something good. Well here’s to hoping for a miracle!

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey Jrosie! I’m 6dpo too! I’m going to wait till 10dpo to test though. Isn’t any time before way too early?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo