Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 153 Replies | Last Page

CD 3 for me, imma start bd on july 31 and this time imma gonna do it every secound day for the first two weeks ... july didnt happend I hoping august is nicer

4 years ago

Have you ladies who are TTC used the Sperm Meets Egg plan?

4 years ago

Hi ladies

Welcome Angel! I’m sorry July didn’t work out for you as it did not for us either! I hope this is a bfp cycle for all of us!!

Bj- I am not technically doing smep, I mean that’s the idea of what I’m doing, but I have limitations with my DH. He is not around sun, mon, and tues due to work, so that’s what I got to work with lol so I’m on plan to do it when you can during fertile window when he is around!

Luv- wow!! I can’t believe you haven’t O yet. I thought for sure it would have happened by now! Hopefully it’s a good thing though. You were hoping you would O a little later than usual and give that egg some more time to mature. Get some more OPKs girl! Sounds like you might need them if those tabs are gonna change things up!

I’m still just waiting and waiting for fertile window. I’m supposed to O next Wednesday. So I’m gonna get busy bding Friday and sat, then next wed and thurs. hopefully I O a little later so that DH is around to BD closer before O.

Hope everyone is doing well!

4 years ago • Post starter

JRosie- Gotcha. That will make things a little more difficult. I'm currently on CD 7. Last month we had a CP so we're hoping for better luck this month.

4 years ago

Hey ladies sorry I’ve not spoke been a little busy my body clock is all over the place I was ment to get AF like almost 2 weeks ago an Sunday I started spotting brown blood an still am so my period was just over a week late so now I have no idea when I will ovulate as my body seems to be all over the place I think I’m going to give this month a miss an my partner is away on business too fingers crossed for all you ladies x

4 years ago

Angel: That has been our plan last two cycles. I really like it. Thank you for joining back with us. FX
BJ: Yes, we go one day on the rest, then the next day. Once a positive opk confirmed then its two days in a row. After that we are pooped
Hugs, sorry about your cp. Players for s very sticky bean this cycle.

Louise:WB. Sorry your cycle went wonky on you. I tried Red Raspberry Tea Leaf tabs to help mine from cd1 or 2 to cd10 and O day cd14 indtesd of cd12. Plus no super bad O pains either. Some women like the tea version but i would forget to drink it It of course like any herb effects folks dif but let us know if you give it a try. Meanwhile stay hydrated and get plenty of blood circulating stretches in for your ovaries. Hugs

Jrosie:Eeeeek! I ovulated last night and didnt really feel it just some bloating like after its done. Still feel that way and my temp was super high this morning! So your girl OVULATED! YAY! I will obviously keep temping to make sure it wasnt a fluke temp but my hopes are high.
I was going crazy wondering when it was gonna happen. Snuck in on me for once. If for whatever reason I get super bad O pains later today will let you all know....but i hope I am pass that

Love weekend bding. I hope you O in perfect timing this week even if it is midweek. Catch him before he isnt around during your peak days. I wont be around this weekend bd so was happy to catch hubby yesterday. And we were SO not in the mood but had fun

Ok gotta get ready for a very busy day.

Babydust and Hugs al

4 years ago

Louise- so sorry you are having a weird cycle! That can be frustrating. Hopefully it gets back on track on the next one!

Luv- wow! You always have bad O pains, glad you didn’t have to suffer this time. I totally get not being in the mood to bd. I missed bding last night. We went out to dinner and got so full and both fell asleep on the couches and never bd. Oh well.. I’m still like 4-5 days out from O, so I still got today and tonight to get started before he is gone for work, and O day of course. I hate falling asleep on the couch! It’s rare but messes me up and I end up missing my temp for the day.

I hope you ladies have a fabulous weekend and you are all doing well!

4 years ago • Post starter

@Luv, yes! The SMEP can be exhausting. Lol. Fingers crossed you conceive this cycle.

4 years ago

M oooooooonday....So need another Saturday instead.

Jrosie: Girl, I dunno my temps went down to the high 97s and are just hanging out there. I have decided, I didnt O And there is nothing I can do. If I am wrong and we get preggy, Illbe shocked. If right, we are taking a lil break so I can focus more on my eating and eating and exercise routine. Just 3 months. I will still be here of course but being a bad girl having coffee I need a break so doesnt hurt me to put the breaks on. Any other time..no way!

Good that you have more time to bd. I too hate sleeping on the couch. I feel my cat licks my face once I fall asleep...rofl and there is the crook in the neck thing.

Bj: Thank you , FX for you too as well. Hugs

Ok busy work day gotta go Hugs everyone.

4 years ago

Hey everyone hope you’re all doing well!
Louise I’m so sorry to hear about your cycle. That be very frustrating.
Luv FX you did O and you get pleasantly surprised this month!
Jrosie have you o’d Yet? It must be coming soon
AFM for the first time since taking my IUD out I O’d on CD14 and had and abundance of EWCM two days prior. My temps also spiked on CD15 and have stayed high so I’m feeling hopeful about this cycle. I’m 4 DPO and will likely test at 10dpo. Currently no systems.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo