Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 153 Replies | Last Page

CD 25 here, just waiting it out to see if AF is gonna come on time.

4 years ago

No updates.. I did have some light cramping late yesterday into the night, and a little this morning. I don’t feel anything else. Just some pressure down there. AF is not due til Thursday. If I did implant, then it probably happened yesterday, and maybe, just maybe that was it. So it would be too early to test anyway. I did buy some FRER, so I am ready to go!
Side note: after carefully studying my charts, I am realizing that I O on cd 20, not cd 18, which makes me 8 dpo today. I have also realized that I have a pattern every other month with my luteal phase. This causes a concern. Every other month my luteal phase is only 9 days long, and on the alternating month it is 12 days long. Right now I’m in the cycle where it should be 12. It’s weird to me that it’s every other month exactly. I wonder why that is? Could it be depending on what side I O from? It’s interesting for sure. It looks like I’m probably going to need to demand a blood test since 9 days is not long enough! The 12 is, but I think I’m going to need to figure this out soon if no bfp this cycle.

4 years ago • Post starter

Ugh.. AF is coming I just know it. Cramps are becoming more intense and temps are plummeting. This is not my cycle no need to test.

Oh Jrosie I’m so sorry to hear this. Hugs

4 years ago

Colie: Hope yout tests come out good.

Jrosie: You sure? Hopefully not. It seems to change uniformly which is strange. A long month versus a short month would be understandable but yours doesnt seem to care. I forget if you had cd3 tests done.

Ok, holding out hope for you. Keep us posted.

4 years ago

No I’m not sure im out Luv!! I might do a test tonight or in the morning, because that’s the only way I’m going to know for sure. The cramping comes and goes, it doesn’t hurt as bad as my AF cramps, but it’s there and noticeable and quite annoying. Been going on for a couple days now. AF still isn’t due until Thursday or Friday. I’m trying so hard not to look too much into anything cuz I just want to protect my poor heart????????
And FYI: I haven’t had any blood work related to TTC in 6-7 years.

Oh man Jrosie, I really hoped it was your month.

I'm 9dpo and I gave in & tested. It was a BFN
I know it's extremely early, but I'm a little sad.. I've gotten a BFP at 9dpo before so I think i'm out too.

The reason i took the test was because I've been having metallic tastes in my mouth randomly today and yesterday. I've also been cramping.
I just think I'm pregnant. But maybe I'm not.. I really hope I am.
Last time I was pregnant I had metallic tastes too. But I found out I was pregnant at 9dpo last time, and it was a BFN today

4 years ago

I tested this morning 10 dpo and it’s a bfn. I was so excited and nervous to test this morning after seeing my temp go up this morning. It wast a huge spike but it went up .25 and is higher than the last 4 days of readings. I thought for sure I might get a faint line this morning. Yesterday morning I had some horrible cramps that woke me up out of my sleep and I thought for sure AF was here. My AF always comes in the middle of the night with cramps that wake me up. I was really crampy all day yesterday and just really thought AF was coming all day.
This morning cramps are gone. Now I know on average most women implant on 9 dpo, so maybe that’s what happened. And then it takes 2-3 days for hcg to build up in order to be detected on test. So I’m praying to god I’m just testing too early!!! I just want to know, and I’m NOT ready to move on to a new cycle!!

Nadine Jrosie my fingers are crossed for you! Keep us posted!

CD6 for me and so for all my tests have come back great. Normal Levels and my ultrasound had nothing to report! I’ll have my progesterone tested on CD21 and I’m crossing my fingers this cycle works out. Plan to start BDing this weekend

4 years ago

That sounds so promising Jrosie! I really hope you get your positive soon. And if not, it’s okay. We’ll try again next month :)

Thanks lots Colie xx have fun this weekend. If it doesn’t happen for me at least I’ve got that to look forward to haha

I retested this morning too. BFN! Really disheartening.
I’m 10dpo and I’m pretty convinced I’m not gonna get my BFP this month. I got a positive for my chemical at 9dpo, and there’s not even the faintest line this month. I definitely got my hopes up way too high...
Why have I had random tasting of metal.:. Maybe I just need to brush my teeth more haha

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo