Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Nadine maybe you implanted later than last time. you’re not out until AF comes so don’t loss hope yet!

4 years ago

Hopefully you're right Colie! I love this forum. It's so great to vent haha. No one else knows we're TTC and it's nice to go through it with all of you!

4 years ago

I’m in the same boat with you Nadine.. this is my place to be honest and vent. Some people know we are TTC, however I really just don’t feel comfortable talking about it with those people. It’s hard to talk about it with people who don’t understand the frustrations of TTC. The people who know we are TTC are the kind of people who got pregnant accidentally or like on the first cycle trying. I’m just not going down that road with them.
Anyway... 11 dpo today another bfn. I’m still not feeling much anymore, I have been extremely bloated, but that’s pretty normal for me before AF. I might be a little more bloated than usual, but that’s probably I’m my head. I feel a little lightheaded at points throughout the day, and just kind of Blah. But I’m usually blah during the 2nd half of 2ww with bfn’s. Temps still look good. I have the tiniest bit of hope, but not feeling that great about this. We shall see if AF shows up tomorrow or Friday.

4 years ago • Post starter

My best friends know we are TTCing but none of them have kids or are pregnant themselves. They are a great support system but can only be so supportive as they can’t relate themselves.So I also love love love this site.

Jrosie I’m happy to hear your temps are still high. I’ve been thinking about you both lots and really hope you both get late BFPs.

4 years ago

Yes I’m exactly the same Jrosie.
I’m glad your temps are still high! I really hope this is your month. We’re all in this together :)

Thanks Colie, really appreciate it.

I’m trying not to get my hopes up but I’m still tasting metal in the morning. Also, I’ve had 2 tests today and yesterday (10dpo & 11dpo), where I’ve been able to see a second line. But when I mean it’s a squinter, I mean realllllyyy squint. I don’t want to get my hopes up as I’m pretty sure it should be a lot darker by now.. I can’t even capture the lines on camera. I just have to wait it out I guess (yay......)

Glad to have you guys to talk to! I’ll include a pic in the next post

4 years ago

Thanks Colie. Still hopeful. I’m not testing tonight. Just going to relax with the hubby and watch and a movie and chill. I’ve had the worst bloating ever today and yesterday. To the point where I’ve had the button on my pants undone all day. It’s just crazy and the cramps are back. Not intense, just there. I bought a dollar store cheapie test to use tomorrow morning. So if AF doesn’t come tomorrow morning I will test. And if AF is still not here Friday when AF is actually due then I’ll test with my last FRER. All I feel like is AF is coming. At this point I’m in denial about AF coming and also in denial that I could be pregnant haha
Well you guys have a good evening and I’ll tell you what happens in the morning.
Good luck Nadine, hopefully we get our bfp.

I know you're not going to be able to see this, but I promise it's there in real life!!! I thought maybe an evap line, but it has appeared on two different tests... And a bit darker today. I know you can't see it, I can't even see it in the pic haha.

I'm gonna keep testing till AF arrives or BFP is there. Tomorrow is 12DPO so i'll test again then.
Anyways, I dont wanna get my hopes up. Still treating it like a BFN

user submitted image

4 years ago

Ummmm I swear I see it in this pic. Yay.
Although I do have line eyes bad right now haha but I like what I see in this pic. Looks super promising. Yes keep testing, and hopefully it looks darker tomorrow. How exciting :)

I think I see it too! Wahooo can’t wait to see your test tomorrow Nadine!

4 years ago

Not only do I see a vvvfl, I see pink ???? it’s all about the color in the line. I’m so happy for you. I pray it gets darker

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo