Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 153 Replies | Last Page

That’s great Colie!! Sounds like your right in line to get your bfp!!

Luv- I hope you did O too. A little break to take care of yourself and get your body in order will be a good thing! I know you’ll still be around.

I have not O’d yet ...cd 17, and nothing. I hope I get a positive OPK soon! I have had some ewcm the last couple days, but that’s about it. Temps have been low in the 96’s. I’m hoping my OPK gets darker in the evening. The only good thing about not O-ing yet is that my DH is back and we got the rest of the week now to catch this egg! Hopefully I do O this cycle, because now is my best chance with DH home.

Hope you guys have a fabulous day I’ll keep you posted if I O!

4 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie: That is awesome!! You body waited on your hubby. Can't beat that What brand of opk are you using?

Colie: Whoohoo!! I really hope you get a surprise this cycle too!! Good to have lots of ewcm..This is the first cycle I didn't have any Keep us posted.

I am going to test this Sunday. Not sure what dpo that would be. If I go by my light O pains on last Friday...9dpo? I dunno.

Ok, dish time for this girl. My kitchen is a wreck. HUGS

4 years ago

I finally got my positive OPK today!!! Wooo hooo! We bd yesterday, will tonight and Tomorrow. I’m feeling good about this. So happy my body waited for my DH to be here! This will be the first cycle where we actually get to bd the day before, day of, and day after O. FX this could be it!! Now hopefully that temp spikes in the morning.

I hope so too Jrosie!

I am looking at some opks by accumed and it looks like they are starting to get positive??? I only started taking them yesterday just to see what is up. I was starving yesterday starving this morning. So bad my daughter was like 'Mom, you need to eat'....my stomach was roaring so loud

My fear is that my period is coming. I get really hungry before I O and before AF starts. So some thing is brewing for me. I'm trying to stay positive because life is really good right now.

OH and I got that RAISE!! Me and my husband danced around, high fived and could have cried but were too stoked. God is good. No baby but $$$ helps us to be after to afford IVF if we go that route. But mainly we are starting to pay bills off.

Well, I'm going to get to work and chill as much as possible (try not to eat). Happy Friday!!

4 years ago

Jrosie yay I am so happy for you! Crossing my fingers and toes that this cycle is the one!

Luv congratulations on your raise! That’s awesome and well deserved you should treat yourself to something a little special to celebrate! FX your about to O and AF stays away.

AFM I had small tingling cramps on my right side for approximately 1 hr followed by a light pink CM which has gone back to creamy. Boobs are starting to feel hot. I’ve had this happen with my last two chemicals so hopefully this is implantation and it sticks!

4 years ago

Congrats Luv!! That’s just great for you! Amazing things are to come!! I am 1 dpo today, I didn’t get as much bd time as I thought I would. It’s hard during the week after work. DH and I are just exhausted by the end of the day. We did manage to bd day before positive OPK which was my last day of ewcm anyway. I haven’t been feeling well the last couple days and honestly last thing my body wants to is bd. I feel much better today, and hopefully we still caught that egg. This was still a better cycle chance than any other so far. We bd 2 days before O vs. like 4 to 5 days before. And I didn’t bd with ewcm in previous cycles like I did this one, so that’s a plus!!

10dpo bfn on first signal and day before on frer.

So I am out. Fx for you all ????

4 years ago

Oh no Luv! Well I guess you kinda knew this wasn’t the cycle :( but still upsetting. I’m sitting at 4 dpo I think. I had to really figure out my chart to figure out my O date. My temps are not very standard by any means. I have slow rising temps every cycle and sometimes it’s hard to figure out O. I can usually figure it out a few days after O. I’m not going to test until Saturday at 9 dpo at the earliest. That’s the plan at least! I’m going to try and keep busy and try not to symptom check. Just need to stay relaxed!!

How’s everyone else doing?? I’m assuming everyone has O’d by now as I’m usually the late one!

Hi ladies! Thought I'd join in :)
I'm 2dpo. This is my 5th cycle TTC. I really hope it happens for me this month!!!

Just have to get through this 2ww.

4 years ago

Hey Nadine! Welcome!!

Ya I’m not sure what dpo I am at this point... I’m some where between 4dpo and 6 dpo. I had a little spike after positive OPK, but then a few days after that had another spike, and my app changed my O date and pushed it back a couple days.. I don’t know what to believe. I’m convinced it was the first date as I had some cramping that day on my left side.

I’ve had absolutely no symptoms so far, which is great! Cuz I won’t Symptom check lol
Maybe it’s a good sign that I feel nothing, because I usually do, and I always turn up not pregnant.
Ahhhh .. the weekend couldn’t come soon enough!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo