Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Luv- thanks for love. It is very possible that I O’d late, which doesn’t work out too much in my favor. I did go ahead and order more opks and I’m ready to go for the next cycle. I hope that AF shows up by tomorrow or Wednesday. I’m ready to move on. I’m CD 40 and this has been so long and drawn out. Hopefully it goes back to normal. I think it might have gotten messed up for the traveling and the stress that comes with that. I’m sorry you are getting a bfn too right now. We just gotta keep trucking along. Oh and FYI I have not had a cd 3 test. I have had no testing. I’m giving it until the end of the year, then I will get drs involved.

Hope you other ladies are doing well. Thinking about Nadine, hope your doing okay

4 years ago • Post starter

hi Ladies I had my first positive on a clear blue digital today I’m so shocked after my little bean didn’t stick last time we was going to give up wishing all you ladies the best of luck An baby dust to you all x

4 years ago

Wow Louise! Congrats on your bfp. That’s amazing. I can’t believe all the bfp’s This cycle. Congrats to all you ladies.

Wish it were me too :(
It’s just not my time yet. I don’t know why, but I try not to question it. Gotta keep moving forward. Sitting at CD 2, hope this isn’t going to be another long 40 day cycle.

Louise congratulations on your BFP! That’s so exciting.

Jrosie I’ll be rooting for you this cycle. I really hope you get your BFP. I’m sending you nothing but positive vibes and well wishes

Luv how have you been lately?

Nadine I’ve been thinking about you too. Hope everything is well.

4 years ago

I'm on CD 9 (I have a 27 day cycle), TTC3 #1. I'm in my fertile window now, approx ovulation is oct 3. So exciting!!

User image

4 years ago

Welcome alvsim .. good luck this cycle. I’m only cd 4 and my cycles are usually around 31 days, however I have a late O, around cd 20. So I got awhile before anything eventful is happening with me haha

Thank you ladies jrosie you will get your bfp hun don’t worry yourself

4 years ago

Hi ladies hope you are all doing well. Just checking in and wanted to share that I had my first u/s today and so far everything looks good. Baby is measuring at 8weeks 1 day and had a nice strong heart rate of 164bpm. I really hope you ladies are successful this cycle and can move onto the exciting stages of pregnancy. FX for you all

4 years ago

Thanks for checking in Colie, wow that’s great news. I’m glad everything is going well and moving along for ya. What an exciting time :)

I hope this is my cycle too. I haven’t even ovulated yet, feels like it’s been mo this since I have haha.
Well enjoy your weekend and take it easy :)

OMG...I got so busy with home searching that I forgot to post on here. So happy to see our the pregnancy announcement and update. You all have to be over the moon. I know I would be.

I am home searching and only really bding at O time then back to home searching. I think I am too stressed out to get preggers right now though. I am due to test this weekend to see if a miracle happened. Also scheduled to speak with IVF place at the end of the month too. But I have too much going on to think about spending fertility money, travel for fertility stuff....and then the chances of it failing. Ugh.

Colie: Congrats on bubba doing well. Always warms my heart to hear updates like this. Enjoy every moment.

Louise: Congrats and I hope you have a stickly lil bean in there.

Jrosie: Have you ovulated since your last post? I had a painful one on Friday. But then again I always do.....lol Regardless I hope your cycle isn't super long and that we can both be sporting Christmas bumps this year.

Catch you all later

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo