Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Louise: HUGS...so sorry. And take all the time you need to heal.
Colie: FX for you that lil one sticks. It is so hard not to tell but I understanding wanting to keep it on the down low for a bit.

Jrosie: How are you? I am doing ok. Love when I haven't O'd yet. I feel so normal and more energy.....low but still there. And I feel clearer too. Looking forward to Friday 13th, I'm going to pile up on the couch and watch tons of scary movies. You all? Anyone else a fan of the 13th?

4 years ago

Hey Luv - I’m doing good. Not much going on, I honestly don’t know if I O’d. I’m CD 25 and AF is due next Tuesday ... so I will just see what happens. I had no idea it was Friday the 13th this week haha. I don’t usually do anything for it, but if there are some scary movies on tv I will watch for sure. My father law is in town and staying with us for the next 2 weeks, so at least that is keeping me busy. I’m hoping for a busy quick week and hoping AF doesn’t show up next tues. it’s actually been really nice not having any opks or other tests in the house. This cycle is much easier to go through when not tracking anything. I’m just gonna wait and see if AF shows up before I test

4 years ago • Post starter

Luv that’s my plan too for Friday!! I love scary movies!

Jrosie that will be nice having family in town! I agree with how you said it’s nice not testing I didn’t really do that this cycle and was so much more relaxed!

Here’s a pic of my progression in feeling really hopeful. Doctor appointment on Monday and maybe I’ll tell my husband after that!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Colie- what great line progression I see! I have a good feeling about this one ?? Keep us posted and let me knowhow the doc appointment goes! So excited for you!

Taking care of your loved ones is the most important thing in our lives [url=https://top-mom.com/best-twin-diaper-bag/]https://top-mom.com/best-twin-diaper-bag/[/url] ?. Especially when you're the twins ' mom.

4 years ago • Edited

Jrosie: So cool. I love hanging with family which we don't get to do often. I hope AF doesnt show too. Do you feel at all crampy?

Colie: Great thick line on CB, progressing really well. So siked for you to tell hubby soon. Hugs

4 years ago

Hey Luv - CD 30, no AF yet. My assumption was that AF was due today. However it could take up to 33-34 days. I have absolutely no tests in the house, and I think I’m gonna give it til Tuesday or Wednesday to buy any. I can’t deal with testing this cycle. I don’t want to see a bfn. I’d rather just find out by AF showing. I feel a little crampy here and there. Sometimes I get the feeling it’s about to start, but then it just goes away. Trying to not get my hopes up!

Hi ladies! I’m back! I managed to stay off forums this cycle. So proud of myself haha.
Hope you ladies have been well!
CONGRATS COLIE! So happy for you. Is that a May baby?

Ladies, it’s 9dpo for me and I did a test. It’s an exteeeeemely faint BFO! I’m trying not to get overly excited. I’ll continue to test to make sure the line gets darker (don’t want another chemical).

Hope AF doesn’t show for all of us xx

4 years ago

Hey Nadine!! Welcome back :) show is a pic of you can, or maybe on your next test.

Assuming I O’d on cd 20, I am 12 dpo. I haven’t tested yet, and still no AF. I didn’t track anything this cycle, no OPK and failed at tracking bbt because of traveling. I was able to bd one day before O when I got back in town. I’m hoping that was enough. I was expecting AF to show up this past weekend, however my cycles can range up to 34 days. So I might just wait that out. So if AF is still not here Thursday at cd 34, then I will test. As I e said before, I really just cannot bare to see a bfn. So I’m waiting ....

Welcome back Nadine! Post a picture for sure, I’d love to see your BFP!!

Jrosie crossing my fingers for you girl! Hope this is your cycle

AFM I’m still cautiously optimistic. I had my first appointment yesterday and they sent me to get my levels checked. I should hear back tomorrow. No sign of AF so that’s good. Assuming everything goes well I have my dating ultrasound on October 9th but my EDD is ~May 14th.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo