Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Rosiewilson crossing my fingers for you! Keep us posted!

Jrosie that is soooo frustrating I hate when that happens. It’s like either come and we can move on but stop teasing with lite spotting here and there. I’m still holding out for you tho!!

Nadine it this happens to not be your cycle and you get a BFP on your next one please check in with us as I’ll be thinking about you lots!

CD9 for me and we just started BDing hopefully we can make this cycle work!

4 years ago

Alright..now I’m out. What the heck was that all about?? Guess I can put spotting on my list of things that happen before AF. Geez.. never in my life. I swear weird things only happen when I’m TTC.
So finally on my way to another cycle. I’m always the last to come over :(

Louise- I have a feeling I’m going to be in the same boat as you a little bit. The day I ovulate this next cycle is the day after I come back in town after being gone for for 5 days without my DH. So we will only have the 5 days before O to bd and the day of O. Not looking good

4 years ago • Post starter

I will Colie :) I'll be excited to hear about how you guys are going too.
AF still hasn't arrived, but should arrive today or tomorrow. I'm excited to just stop trying and get TTC out of my mind a little bit. Just relax, no symptom spotting and no scheduling BD for ovulation etc. Just going to enjoy the next few months and see what happens..

Jrosie I totally get you, apparently tasting metal (which happened before my chemical pregnancy) and having cramps (which i've never had before) are just things that can happen before my period.. oh welllllll

I hope you all have a great next cycle and i'll definitely check in with you! Which forum will you be on?

4 years ago

Well ladies, CD 31 here tomorrow/today whatever time it is. 4 days late. No sign of AF. Today was walking and felt wetness went to the restroom to check as I thought it was AF and it was a weird clear sticky discharge. Kinda similar to O CM but very snot like. Took a pregnancy test when we got home and the results are very faint. My SO sees the line, but it being so faint is very deceiving. Gonna wait another day or two (if I can , I'll probably test again in the morning lol)

Good luck to all of you. This whole thing is so stressful.

4 years ago

Rosie Wilson- very interesting ... that sounds promising. Hopefully this it for you :). Let us know what happens on your next test.

Nadine- best of luck to you. We will be right here. I’ll friend you so you can always find me later if you want.

Today is actually CD 1 for me. It was still just spotting for me yesterday. Spotting is new for me so I didn’t really know if that was cd 1 or not. But then I just woke up in the middle of the night with killer cramps and a flow (the norm for me as I mentioned before). I can’t help but to try and over-analyze what the heck that spotting was the last two days. Have never spotted in my life. Oh well.. here’s to another cycle.

Good news though, since cd 1 is actually today and not yesterday, that pushed my O back one day, so now I will get back from out of town just in time to Bd day before O and day of O. Thank God. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Took the second one in the pack this morning and got the same faint line. Of course lol Going to wait a couple days and get a different brand. Settled for the equate early response from Walmart and have seen nothing but awful reviews

4 years ago

Awww darn. Is that pink or blue dye? Definitely do a pink dye next time :) I feel like those are more reliable

Hey Jrosie did the spotting turn full flow? That is so frustrating and just makes you test like crazy if you are like me. I don't have tests to use cept for a digital some where that wouldn't be useful till AF is do anyway. So no tests in house really.
I like you previous post on the Fall and holidays. OH MY GuRRSSh...hahaha......I am just wasiting for the chill to hit the front front. I'm going to pile out there with some hot chocolate and smile big.

Oh, and I had a moment or two of some killer cramps this cycle. I hope they don't happen again.

Have a big weekend of bday parties and cleaning and grocery shopping. HUGS ALL

4 years ago

Stupid blue dye test. I'm going to get a FRER today. My SO just keeps telling me to wait but I want to know ! Lol

4 years ago

Rosiewilson.. oh I know how that is just wanting to know. If my DH only knew my testing habits he would think I’m crazy. I don’t even tell him. Although I never get faint lines haha I would have to see a pretty strong faint line to even think about telling him. Well if you do test today let us know. I hope you have better luck with pink dye. ????

Luv- yes full flow this morning. Up until last night I still had that bit of hope considering I had never spotted before. Oh well, deep down I knew AF was coming. I pretty much had already gone through the depression at 10 dpo when I was getting bfn’s, so I’m okay now and just ready to move on. Just like you I’m focusing on eating healthier and exercising. Specifically yoga and Pilates. Helps with my anxiety issues and relaxes me :)

I’m going to stay strong in this new cycle and only temp to confirm O and then stop. I will still use OPKs to make sure I O still on cd 20. Im going to continue to try for the rest of the year before I reach out to drs. They told me to TTC for rest of the year, so I’m going to listen. This will be my 4 th cycle TTC this year. I’ve never TTC consistently month after month enough, so there is no reason to think it can’t happen. Overall I’m always told I’m healthy so I will leave it at that. I think my biggest problem is timing bd with O, and that’s mostly due to mine and DH schedules.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo