Community post

Discussion

New Cycle .. who’s with me??

View Full Post

Hi Ladies!

CD 1 here!! Another failed TTC attempt. Here’s to hoping for a bfp this cycle!!

153 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 153 Replies | Last Page

Jrosie: I love your plan. And I believe the same with O. And when you think of it around ovulation is generally when we are most 'frisky' so its a big sign we should be getting busy. Now stress can kill that so being mindful of our environment is way helpful when it comes to taking it easy. Its hard for me to let stuff roll off or pick up a broom and clean some thing...hehehe But a peaceful mind and tidy home does help.
I am megga sorry your cycle is in full flow but behind you 100% with going strong until you have to see a dr which I hope doesn't happen. HUGS

4 years ago

Luv- you are so encouraging and say the most positive and nicest things. You are absolutely right. Thank you for sticking me through this journey.

I’m in a good place right now and ready to keep taking better care of myself. I really thought this was it this last cycle. This was the closest to bd and O we have had yet. Just 3 days before O rather than like 5 days before O. Now that I finally know when I O now, we should be able to get closer to that date. It’s taken 3 cycles for me to figure out when I O, geez... I have figured out that I O 2 days after that first positive OPK and that I O 2-3 days later than I thought. At least I’m learning much more about my body after each cycle that goes by. Maybe this is why they say it can take so long for couples to get pregnant for the first time. Cuz it takes that long to figure all this stuff out haha
Time to go shopping and indulge for my cd 1 day. Yay

4 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie! Enjoy your indulging!!

4 years ago

Hey ladies. Super sick and on 1dpo I think. O came without warning and we lazily tried to bd. We might lazily go at it tonight and tomorrow but seriously.. I am so sick I think my body will melt away any chances of conception anyway. Just not in the mood. We are starting to search for a new home so pleasantly distracted and staying on top of healthy eating..ugh.

I do wish I had a crystal ball and could see the right property for us. My eyes are so tired of strolling down online property list. And my eyes hurt so bad from this cold that I usually fall asleep mid search..rofl.

How is everyone else doing?

4 years ago

Oh you poor thing. I’m so sorry you sick. I know what it’s like to feel icky and it’s time to BD. That’s what happened to me this past cycle on the day before O. I sure hope you start feeling better soon.
And The exciting life of searching for a new home, and the stressing life of searching for a new home lol good luck with that.

I’m doing pretty good, also focused on healthy eating and getting strong. It feels like a life time away before I O. I’m CD 4 and AF is pretty much gone, yay. Only 16 more days before I O lol

Luv I totally understand your need for a crystal ball on purchasing a new property. We went through 40 homes last summer before finding the one and it was exhausting!

I’m CD13 today and still no positive OPKs but I’m guessing I’ll get one either tomorrow or the next. Hubby and I have BDd a bunch so I’m feeling hopeful. This cycle I decided to try the diva cup out. Have any of you tried that before?

4 years ago

Hi all !

Wishing everyone lots and lots of baby dust.

I just had a CP and today is cd2.
We plan to take clomid, rupture injection and progesterone and hoping that Sept is our month...

TTC #1

4 years ago

Jrosie: Sorry, just now checking back in. Its like dawn of the dead over here. LOL..only 16 but you are right when waiting for O it came seem like a lifetime. Especially when you see ewcm but no positive opk. O is coming though and got everything on you two being in the same place for bding. I know i used to worry so much about when I O and what time my hubby would be home. Drove me batty. Now, Im like...whatever as longbas it is on my fertile window we'll be good. Hugs

Colie: 40 homes is so much! Yet, we will do the same until we find that perfect home for us. Not going to rush it. Yes, I tried the diva cup. I cant do any cups since having my daughter. My cervix is all ginky and turned up to the right. Makes having a cup in there very uncomfortable. BUT thats how I got pregnant with my daughter using a softcup. So I do believe in them. Hugs

Mrsshah: HUGS, hope you are doing alright. Praying this cycle and treatments brings about a healthy pregnancy and a bouncing baby in 9. One day at a time. :)

4 years ago

Hey ladies .. wow it’s been awhile. Hope you are all doing well. Nothing really to report on my end. Still have another 10 days before I O haha .. such along time .. I’m not really counting on too much with this cycle. I’m leaving town this week without the DH and won’t see him again till the day before I O.. so we will see how that all works out.

Hey Jrosie

10dpo and frer has the nerve to be negative, clearly it did not get the memo

Not much else going on cept trying to find a new home, fixing up the current one and wishing I liked meat. I'm not doing so well on Keto...lol...everytime fat goes into my mouth I want to barf. I don't know how so many ppl drop weight on this diet.

I hope you being home just one day before O or on O is all you need. I will be ready to try again next cycle or may take completely off so we can enjoy our vacation without be tryings to get nailed on O day...rofl.

Ok, thank you for checking in. I'm gonna grab some dinner.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo