Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 315 Replies | Last Page

@scuba thanks!! I just have not been feeling the best lately. No matter what I eat or don’t eat I feel so nauseous lately. Heartburn has kicked up seriously the last couple days. I really don’t want to get my hopes up until I see a true positive.

User image

4 years ago

Good morning ladies hope all is doing well.
@Shay spike temp and food aversions are a good sign. I dont wont to excite you but it sure looks like the start of something wait 2 more days and temp again. Fingers crossed for you all.

Praying for baby number 3!

4 years ago

Update...ok so hcg levels

9dpo - 11
11dpo - 49.8
18dpo - 1481

They said the Dr wants to schedule an u/s next week.

4 years ago

Thanks ladies!!! I am definitely hopeful. I really think the temp spike was from restless sleep but who knows. It is a huge jump so I am a little skeptical.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@Shay could it be that you just ovulated now?

4 years ago

@agatch I hope not since we haven’t been able to do much baby dancing. Life has been busy and I haven’t been feeling the best. Nauseous and tired for the last few days.

User image

4 years ago

Shay I can see a faint something! Do you have any other tests (brand) to see if there is a line too?

User image

4 years ago

I have one more test I can take. I am wondering if I did just ovulate since my temps spiked so much, or if this is just a progesterone surge after implantation? I don’t know at this point. I just have felt terrible for days. Been super hungry, yet nauseous, cramping, creamy cm, nips super sensitive like my bra or t-shirt irritate them and they hurt, very clear weird dreams, and super tired. Time will only tell unfortunately ugh!! Testing in a few when I get out of bed!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Well ladies I am thinking my body is just all over the place. Looks like the temp spike was probably a really late ovulation. Nice to know my body is ovulating, but frustrating that it looks like we missed the window for this long month. Staying hopeful but not counting on it at this point. Thanks for the encouragement ladies!!! Test this morning was a pretty definite negative.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

On my second cycle after a loss at 7 weeks. 6dpo and not feeling great about this cycle.

<a href=

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo