Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 315 Replies | Last Page

@Anna: So adorable! With your first it takes longer to show, as has been my experience.

I am back after a taking a TTC break after an incomplete miscarriage a few months back. We got a late start this cycle, so not even going to test as I know we missed my fertile days. AF expected tomorrow. Not even going to take OPKs this time, don't want to stress or obsess this time. Just going to take vitamins and let whatever happens happen. Taking more of a not preventing, not trying approach, I guess?

Congrats to the ladies who have gotten their BFPs since I last logged on!

User image

4 years ago

2 or 3dpo. Hoping our bd'ing was timed right figure start testing in a few days, have a ton of internet cheapies with the pregmate pack I got and easy@home ones too.

4 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I am so sorry I have been MIA the last couple of months!! I have been focusing on getting myself healthy. Plus I have been anovulatory for two cycles in a row. Hoping that changes this cycle!! Went to the doctor and had all of my blood work done and she says everything is almost perfect!! So that is at least good. Hubby and I have just been enjoying ourselves lol not trying but not preventing. I have still been taking my bbt and that is how I know I have been anovulatory even with a shorter cycle last month.

Congrats to all you lovely ladies that have gotten your positives!!! I am so excited for you!! And good luck to all of you still trying!!

Here are the ovulation tests I took the last couple days. What do you ladies think? I feel like I got my surge yesterday!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hey beauitful ladies ! We are back at it, finally. Been a rough 6/7 months since my miscarriage back on Christmas. TCurrently I'm on CD 21, not sure when I O'd as I havent been tracking for some time now. I would say about 4-6dpo. but fingers crossed for us this cycle!

4 years ago

@Rosie and Crystal welcome back! I hope you both have your rainbow baby soon.
@Shay great to hear from you! It does look like 7/9 may have been your surge. Any other sign of O you can rely on. Fingers crossed for you this cycle!
@ Cram hope this is your month too
My tests seem to be getting darker and I’m experiencing symptoms now. As uncomfortable as morning sickness can be I think I am really going to embrace it this time because it was the one thing that was mild and completely disappeared around 8 weeks when my baby stopped growing back in April. If I don’t feel sick, it’s going to worry me now!

4 years ago

@agatch I am so happy for you!! I am sure everything will go great this time!!

I have had some cramping on and off last night and today. That is usually a sign but not always. I am trying to patiently wait for my temps to rise. My temps have been all over the place lately though so we will see what happens. The hubby and I haven't been focusing on it, instead we are just enjoying ourselves. If I ovulated yesterday or today we have pretty good chances I think. We will see though. I am not going to stress over it and focus on it too much though. I am supposed to be going to a brush and cork even for my sisters birthday the 28th so I will have to test by then regardless if AF hasn't shown up by then.

Good Luck Ladies!! I am so happy for those of you who have your positives already!!! Fingers crossed for all of us ladies still waiting!!

User image

4 years ago

@agatch girl yes your test looks good I'm so so happy about it !! And yes morning sickness is a bitch but embrace it, it's a sign that everything is going good !! Uhg I'm so psyched for you lol !!

@shay I think I agree but I'm not completely sure I'd keep testing though

4 years ago • Post starter

@agatch - so happy your tests are getting darker!

As for me, I'm in my tww now. Not sure which dpo though since I'm not tracking in that sense. But I'm guessing around 3-4 dpo going by my ov pain. Even though I'm trying to relax it's still a bit hard to try and ignore that little voice in my head telling me to poas. But if I can make and not test until the 18th, then I'm OK. Because I will take my son and our dogs to visit my mum for around 5 days. So I'll be back home again around 13 dpo. If I haven't spotted by then, I'll definitely take a test. Not expecting it to be anything though.

User image

4 years ago

Lol to be honest guys now that I'm pregnant I actually miss the excitement of peeing on a stick and seeing the line progression

4 years ago • Post starter

Weird thing happened yesterday at 3-4dpo. After midnight had some annoying itching going on. Woke up a couple times due to it. Itchy upper leg, knee, neck, head. Was super annoying. Never had that happen past 3 cycles. Anyone else?

Had something like that while pregnant but that was later on. Too early for symptoms yet I'd think being only 4-5 dpo today.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo