Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 315 Replies | Last Page

@Alex good luck this cycle! I think it will a fluke it was darker last night. This morning looks almost white. I know it's too early to test but this last week is hard!! This is today (bottom test) xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies i am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant have already gained 3 stones! Is this normal?

4 years ago

Hey @sam do you mean 3 stone or 3 kg? 3 stone is quite a lot. I don't think I even gained that by the time I had my daughter. Maybe you need to check if you have gestational diabetes which I had but wasn't diagnosed until much later in my pregnancy xx

User image

4 years ago

Sadly, all other tests after that darker strip has been faint or non existent. So that must have been a fluke. I've started getting cramps too and some pink spotting as well. So I'm getting even more certain that af will be here any day.

User image

4 years ago

@scuba hahahhah sorry i mean kg

4 years ago

@sam every pregnancy is different and weight gain also depends on your weight before you got pregnant. I would just trust that your body knows what it needs but if you are worried you can ask your doctor at your first visit
@scuba It may still be the trigger showing and depending on how diluted your urine is, the line can be slightly darker from one test to the next. If I remember correctly the trigger was still showing at 9 dpo last cycle, right? So you should know more the next few days. I know the wait is so hard! I really hope this is your month!
@Pando sorry to hear AF is on the way. Sending hugs your way!
@Alex thank you. Yay for a new cycle and high hopes of success! Symptoms are mild so far. A little tired. I get mild nausea for a few hours before lunch time most days. I've had a bit of heartburn one evening or two, breast is a little sensitive and a bit bigger but no big change there, and then a bad case of pregnancy brain (which is just a little aggravation of my normal state I guess ...)

4 years ago

@agatch glad you aren't feeling too awful. Did you say when you're having your first appts?

@alex yay for stronger sperm! I am hopeful for you.

So I don't know what it is about summer, but it seems to regulate my cycle. Could be a changes in diet or exercise or even just that extra sunshine I guess. I feel like my stress level is pretty consistent through out the year. Last summer my cycles were always on time between 30-34 days and it's looking that way this summer too. CD 18 and my opk is turning dark quickly.

I'm here reading along and cheering you all on! I just don't always get much time to respond or update.

4 years ago

Hi ladies!
I am on CD 20 and 4 DPO. I know it may be too soon but I’ve been experiencing cramps on and off all day accompanied with nausea. Any of you had similar symptoms?

4 years ago

10dpo 10 days post trigger. No idea if this is still the trigger so using this as my baseline as I test over the next 3 days. Do you think the shadow on the Clinical Guard looks darker than last few days?? xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Scuba Yes! The last few days of the TWW can be draining. Hang in there! At least from now on you know that if any line won’t be the trigger. Fingers crossed!

Pandorica Those false lines on cheapies are so frustrating! I don’t regret stop using them. Cheapies made me obsessive with testing and since I quit using them I feel waaaaay more relaxed on the TWW! I really hope AF stays away for you this cycle though!!

Agatch I heard that most of women get the “pregnancy brain” symptom and it’s something that I haven’t heard before TTC. If you’re ever manage to get pregnant and get that symptom, I swear my hubby will tease me forever lol
Glad to hear that your other symptoms don’t give you a hard time!! Hopefully you’ll be having a smooth and healthy pregnancy

Kait have you ever checked if you have a vitaminD deficiency on winter time? Maybe you need extra supplements and when summer and sun hits your body function better!
Good luck this cycle, hopefully you’ll catch that egg!!!!!

Lalou last cycle I had cramps since 2dpo and super sensitive breasts. It wasn’t the mild cramps I usually have. It was full on cramps which lasted till AF came! I’m telling you... our bodies are mocking us lol
Hopefully your symptoms tho will be pregnancy and not AF related

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo