Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 315 Replies | Last Page

I am so confused....my digital OPK has been showing high fertility for 10 days now, I'm still waiting for peak to show. Last cycle (my first cycle using it) I had high fertility for 2 days before it showed peak.

Does anybody have any experience of this and what might be happening?

Just to add a bit of perspective, I think that I had a chemical last cycle but I'm not 100% sure

4 years ago

@burkette I had that happen one cycle. I ended up ovulating a little later than I thought I would. When it shows high fertility it is measuring the estrogen levels and when it shows peak it is measuring the LH levels. Just give it some time.

Well ladies looking at my chart, I think I O’ed on the 10th. Just waiting for temps to confirm but definitely looks like they are going in the right direction!! Here is hoping!!! Our timing seems good this time around too!! Fingers crossed!!!

Oh for those who know about our apartment burning back in January, we are still waiting for it to be rebuilt. Living with my in-laws and working on rebuilding. Everything has been great, we are ready to be back in our own place soon though!! Especially if this is our month!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@burkette the cycle I fell pregnant with my daughter I never got a Peak reading. Just high readings but my cheapie showed a surge. Are you using those with the digital? xx

User image

4 years ago

Seems like a lot of us are in the tww now. I'm 1-2 dpo still waiting for my cross hairs.
@burkette I once had that and ended up that I O'd a week late. I also got a bfp that cycle (ended in chemical tho). Good luck all the ladies in the tww with me!!
@agatch yay!!!!!

4 years ago

Thankyou ladies for the reassurance. I will keep testing. I have used a couple of cheapies to check as well, they have also been faint positives, nothing strong as yet xx

4 years ago

Thanks ladies! I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your constant support. It's made this whole journey and all its ups and downs a lot easier for me so I really can't thank you enough.
@Shay Definitely looks like you O'd a few days ago and your timing was great! I hope you get your BFP this month and can get back to your apartment soon.
@Burkette hope you get you peak soon
@Lissa Good luck to you!
@Anna a big thank you to you for always having kind words for the past 12 months!
@Alex how are you doing babe?

4 years ago

Ok ladies I am confused. I believe I O’ed on the 10th of this month yet this website is saying the 8th?!? I think our timing for both was ok but still not sure. My temps have been so up and down lately that I feel the 10th is definitely more likely. What do you think? The cover line here doesn’t really look like it fits. I feel like Fertility Friends is probably more accurate. Just trying to figure out where I might be with DPO. Thanks ladies!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Agatch hi! I’m so happy for you I knew that it won’t be long till we saw your bfp! Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy
Sorry I haven’t posting much.. just reading in the background! Not feeling in my best mood and you all guys are in such a great cycle I didn’t want to be the grumpy one in here! I learned that a friend of mine who told me last month that she’s gonna start trying for a baby, is pregnant. You know... I feel kinda useless. Sorry to put it this way but it’s been so long for me and at this point I think I’m just delusional believing that it’s going to happen. So yea... I didn’t want to ruin your good spirits in here!! I’m currently 11 dpo and AF should be here in 3 days. I know she’ll be here so yea..
I hope all the ladies in their 2ww to get a beautiful bfp and those who are waiting to O, good luck girls!!
To my prego lovelies, keep us posted!! It’s such a blessing to see that miracles can happen every day!!

User image

4 years ago

Ladies I am just heartbroken. I truly felt like this was going to be the cycle that I O’ed on time and my body just finally got back to normal. Well in waiting for the third day of temp rising after a positive OPK, it dropped huge instead. All my bloodwork said I was good and nothing is wrong, but my body just won’t O it seems. I haven’t O’ed since February!! It has been over a year since having the Mirena taken out and I am not sure I have O’ed more than once or twice in that time. It just feels like it won’t happen.
My hubby is great and just tells me to be patient and my body will get there. We can’t afford to go and do fertility treatments or anything like that right now, so I was just hoping this cycle would be the one my body decided to work right.
Sorry to be such a downer. I am beyond excited for you ladies that are just waiting to see that BFP or already have!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@shay - don't loose hope yet. It could be a fallback rise. I usually get those around 5 dpo and it's completely normal! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that's the case for you too.

@Alex - it's ok to feel down, but don't feel like you can't share it with us. We're here to help each other through not only the ups but the downs as well.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo