Community post

Journal

Ansy pants

I'm going to try really hard not to drive myself crazy this cycle. I am CD6 and just stopped bleeding following a chemical, my periods are normally 3 days so this was bit longer than normal. I am going to use opk to help pin point ovulation this month. I am not going to even look at an hpt until 2 days past a missed period. Which will be hard because I have no patience.
My little sister just announced shes 7 weeks pregnant, which is wonderful! But I'm worried that if I dont get pregnant with a sticky bean this cycle I'm going to be really resentful towards her pregnancy, if mine hadn't been a chemical i would have been just a week behind her! It would have been so fun. But no feeling sorry for myself, it's a new month and plenty of happy things happening. Just have to try and not drive my self mad!

40 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 40 Comments | Last Page

Aw this is very heartfelt, Espence. It's so hard when someone close gets pregnant so easily. My therapist always reminds me that we're all walking our own paths. I also think that when life gets hard, we learn and improve as people in key ways. It's going to happen for you at the right time... and I'm so sorry about the CP. It's horrible to watch your hopes fade as you poas.

5 years ago

Thank you, it means so much to have such an understanding supportive community

5 years ago • Post starter

CPs are difficult. I’ve had 3 that I know of, and yet I’m still going nuts with wanting to test, as I’m CD 4 today. I know that if I get an early positive next week, it’s could be a CP. Its hard. Hang in there. It’s easier said than done. TTC is stressful to me, all around!

User image

5 years ago

Just wanted to say I'm really rooting for you this month! Lots of your way!

5 years ago

My opk are already darkening so I'm glad I started them early this month! I'm seriously so impatient to get to the peak and then I can be so impatient thru the 2 week wait!

Losing my mind! My opk were mess this month. Had at least 2 surges, normally have at least 3 dark positives, barely caught the positives this month. So have no idea what dpo I am. Had positive at 8cd and 16cd. My cervix has been super high all month. Been cramping the past 2 days, sharp and rolling feeling. Took an hpt.....which was DUMB. And now I'm staring at maybe a faint line, maybe an indent. Took it with no hold and after drinking a ginger ale. Because I have no self control. I was all ready to start my period in the next week or so but now I'm just going to be driving myself insane. Why do I do this!?!? The only thing keeping me going in a sense of humor about how childish I act during this time!

I know the feeling! Every month I tell myself I am going to be a lot calmer and more rational about the whole thing this time because I feel calm and good and that lasts until I am about 3 dpo and then the madness starts creeping up...
Hang in there!

5 years ago

Just saw the picture of your test and it does seem like there is a very faint line.
I know how hard the wait game is. Hang in there! Lots of baby dust to you!!!

5 years ago

Thanks! I'm resisting retesting till the weekend.... the struggle is real

I admire your will power!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo