Posts by Espence

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Cervical mucus

Who wants to share? Over the past 3 months I've really been paying attention to my cm. I never get ewcm but I ...

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

To track or not to track....

Cd6.... 3rd cycle after chemical loss. I bought some opks....but I'm on the fence on tracking or not. I used ...

8 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My plan for not planning

Cd1! New month, new attitude. After spending copious amounts of money on hpts last month, and driving myself c ...

12 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Information

Free ClearBlue tests!

http://sites.bu.edu/presto/ I did this survey and got 10 free clear blue test! I know they arent the favori ...

4 Comments     1   1  Laugh 1  

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Ansy pants

I'm going to try really hard not to drive myself crazy this cycle. I am CD6 and just stopped bleeding followin ...

40 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Opk positive super early

Sorry for posting so much! So this was gonna be my not stress have fun cycle, following a chemical pregnancy. ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Chemical...now what?

So my bfp ended in a chemical. I'm currently bleeding, 2nd day moderate to heavy. I guess what happens after t ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Sooo...is this bad?

So I have a positive CB, 2 positive frer with obvious lines and a positive digi frer. Well because I cant stop ...

10 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

8 dpo and positive opk. Help!

I use opk every cycle for 5 cycles. Every month I have slight lines leading up to 2 days of positives and then ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Information

Is not having sore boobs a sign ????

So I'm 9dpo, pink tinted cm yesterday. On day 3 of a positve opk. And I dont have sore boobs....which for me i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago