Community post

Journal

Ansy pants

View Full Post

I'm going to try really hard not to drive myself crazy this cycle. I am CD6 and just stopped bleeding following a chemical, my periods are normally 3 days so this was bit longer than normal. I am going to use opk to help pin point ovulation this month. I am not going to even look at an hpt until 2 days past a missed period. Which will be hard because I have no patience.
My little sister just announced shes 7 weeks pregnant, which is wonderful! But I'm worried that if I dont get pregnant with a sticky bean this cycle I'm going to be really resentful towards her pregnancy, if mine hadn't been a chemical i would have been just a week behind her! It would have been so fun. But no feeling sorry for myself, it's a new month and plenty of happy things happening. Just have to try and not drive my self mad!

40 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 40 Comments | Last Page

I'm with agatch....that is crazy will power. I would crumble for sure lol I'm sending truck loads of and

User image

5 years ago

I dont know if its will power, or cowardice. Ha, right now I can keep hoping. Buuuttttt I'll probably cave, I'm off work Thursday and have the house to myself, that's when the crazy really starts lol

5 years ago • Post starter

You've been so supportive of me and all these ladies in our struggle. It is so nice to have a community to turn to when you have TTC stress that no one IRL seems to understand. I hope we can provide that for you!

A CP is a hard loss because you've built so much hope and excitement into such a short period of time and then it is gone as quickly as it came. I think it is also difficult too because well intentioned friends and family try to minimize the loss in an attempt to make you feel better, which in turn makes you question how upset you feel. A loss is a loss. I know for me the hardest part is all the dreams I had for the future fading away.

On a positive note,I saw your test and I thought it was a faint line! Fingers crossed for you! I can't believe how amazing you are planning to wait. If it were me I would have taken like 50 tests lol. I think it is great that you are keeping a positive attitude. Best of luck!

5 years ago

Aw thanks ladymae, I so appreciate you stopping in to comment on my journey, especially when you are going thru a loss.
CP are hard, I really had to explain to my mom that even though it was early.... I had pinned all my Hope's on that plus sign. I had dreams about every moment of that journey and then watched it fade.

But I have found so much strength and resilience in this community that it hard not to be hopeful!

I'm sure I'll crack tomorrow and pee on every test I can get my hands on ha. If it's a line hopefully it will have had time to darken up for me!

Anxiously awaiting an update for you

User image

5 years ago

So I broke down and bought a 3 pack of FRER and I think I have another faint line :/ it looks a tad pinker to me...but line eyes. I just wish I knew what dpo I was! That way I could at least have an idea if I'm testing early or late.

user submitted image

And now that the tests are in the house.... its gonna take a team of wild horses for me not to use all of them in 24 hours! Annnndddd I'm watching my 18month old nephew today..... which is making me just picture what my babe will look like in my house. I need my step daughter to come home from school and distract me!!

Well there is def a line! And it does look pinker to me too. That bit about your nephew is really sweet! You will have the pitter patter of your babes little feet soon I just know it!

User image

5 years ago

I'm just hoping it gets darker....and then stays dark. I really was set on not testing early this month.....but theres no self control when it comes to these things, at least not to me! I'm trying not to get too excited.

Definitely a darker line!
You sound like you will be a terrific mom!!!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo