Community post

Journal

Ansy pants

View Full Post

I'm going to try really hard not to drive myself crazy this cycle. I am CD6 and just stopped bleeding following a chemical, my periods are normally 3 days so this was bit longer than normal. I am going to use opk to help pin point ovulation this month. I am not going to even look at an hpt until 2 days past a missed period. Which will be hard because I have no patience.
My little sister just announced shes 7 weeks pregnant, which is wonderful! But I'm worried that if I dont get pregnant with a sticky bean this cycle I'm going to be really resentful towards her pregnancy, if mine hadn't been a chemical i would have been just a week behind her! It would have been so fun. But no feeling sorry for myself, it's a new month and plenty of happy things happening. Just have to try and not drive my self mad!

40 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 40 Comments

Oh just slowly being driven insane. I had pink cm yesterday cd34. So hopefully af is gonna show up today.
How are you lovely?

5 years ago • Post starter

Af has come
I thought I would be happy to end this weird cycle. But I guess I had more misplaced hope thN I thought. But upward and onward :)

You're a strong lady. Keep staying positive!

5 years ago

Hey Espence,
I understand what about 6 years ago I was ttc and I got pregnant and got excited and told my friends and family. I lost mine and found out not even a month later my sister was pregnant at the same time. Found out the due dates were very close I think it was only a few day difference. It was hard but it was still a new little niece that I love very much. I hope this is your month.

5 years ago

Thanks jillyhop! hard... but I love seeing my little sister happy and excited. It will be my turn soon enough hopefully

@espence Hey there just wanted to drop a line and see how you were doing :)

User image

5 years ago

Hi! I'm doing well. I in the beginning of the tww. But I'm not sure what dpo, not tracking anything past cm this month :)
I'm feeling really happy this month, do if it happens awesome! If not... on to the next!
How are you feeling?

I'm so glad to hear that! Alot of women end of with BFP after they just let things be and stop all the tracking and peeing on things lol I'm patiently waiting for your BFP!! So make sure to keep us posted! As for me I'm good. This has been a weird pregnancy for me because I have no symptoms lol. Had some really big life changes so we are just trying to stay above water lol thank you for asking :)

User image

5 years ago

I'm so happy to hear you ladies are doing well!

5 years ago

It's so nice to hear from both of you! Rooroo...no symptoms is probably nice! Hopefully all the big changes will be positive for you guys!
Ladymae I'm excited to hear where your foster/adopt journey takes you, you have such a kind soul you will be a wonderful mom to someone soon!

I'm hoping for the bfp this month, of course. But honestly not tracking opks has been a relief. Just trying to hear up for the holidays so that keeps the mind busy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo