Community post

Journal

My plan for not planning

Cd1! New month, new attitude. After spending copious amounts of money on hpts last month, and driving myself crazy figuring out what dpo I was with such a crazy last cycle. I am taking a break for tests. I didnt buy any opks. I'm going to enjoy my sex life this month, enjoy my husband. And not count days. This will be cycle 5. I had an early loss in cycle 3.
My step daughter is also having her period now, we normally both have 28 day cycles. So I'm not even gonna buy a thing to test until she starts hers. I'm so excited for all the bfp I saw come thru this month and so proud of all you ladies in your journeys. I need to reset my mindset on this ttc, it's obviously not as easy as i thought it would be. And getting more positive and mentally heathly before the holidays seems like a win win to me!

12 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

I totally get it! I think it will be hard, but overall I hope you'll feel better to take a step back from it all this month.

TTC can be such an rollercoaster. It might be nice to take a turn on the lazy river instead

5 years ago

So its CD 22. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I have noticed my cm is quite heavy and I've been crampy today. But maybe af is coming early..... so just hanging out and letting it be. Although I did put a box of tests in my cart yesterday. But I put them back! Yay me!

5 years ago • Post starter

Wow that takes some will power espence!! Tons of for you!!! Keep us posted!!

User image

5 years ago

Rooroo not so much will power.... just knowing if I poas....I'll end up peeing on 20! This girl has no self control!!
I'm a massage therapist and I gave 3 prenatal massages today... I definitely tried to absorb some pregnancy vibes!! Haha. I am feeling so optimistic about this month. I've been happier this month then the past 6.
How are you? I'm so excited to hear about your next few months!

Espence I'm so glad to hear that your happier, it's amazing what relaxing can do for a woman when they are TTC. I wanted to be a massage therapist once upon a time! But life happened and now I just get the honor to care for all of these wonderful babies. I'm doing really good thank you for asking :) I cant wait for you to get your BFP too!

User image

5 years ago

And the want to test has really started this morning! I'm getting nervous....nees to keep myself distracted today!

I'm super crampy this morning, enough that I put a panty liner on in case I start mid session with a client. Totally thought I was cool and calm this cycle...... but now I'm getting excited/nervous.

I'm excited and nervous for you! Lol

User image

5 years ago

How are my ladies doing?

5 years ago

Hi! Doing well, my step daughter started her period yesterday....which means mine should be coming... if my cycles go back to their normal length this time. Just playing the waiting game. Gonna take a test tomorrow.... but already preparing for a negative. How are you doing?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo