Community post

Question

Opk positive super early

Sorry for posting so much! So this was gonna be my not stress have fun cycle, following a chemical pregnancy. I am on cd9 I started bleeding on the 17th of September and bleed for 5 days. My normal periods are 3 days. I normally o between 14-16cd according to opk. I also normally get at least a couple positive opk, I got a postive yesterday which was cd8 and its fading today. Is it possible to o this early? I'm going to keep up on the opk I case I have another spike, but any one have any knowledge or experience to help me?

user submitted image

5 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

After a chemical pregnancy it possible that your cycle is off for one cycle and then back to normal after. I noticed that when I've had a miscarriage. That the next month was off.

5 years ago

From what I've been reading, I'd say that yes it is definitely possible to ovulate this early and I've seen some posts of ladies saying they had an early O after a chemical. Any other signs of O so far (CM, cervix, temp?)

5 years ago • Edited

I dont temp, but my cervix is high and soft with watery cm

5 years ago • Post starter

If you had a strong positive opk yesterday then it sounds like O may be today. For me, cervix is noticeably lower just the day after O so check tomorrow and see.

5 years ago

Getting so frustrated! My opks look like they are heading towards another surge. I really thought my opk that was early was it but they are getting darker again....so it looks like I'm not even in the game yet this month. So frustrated!!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo