Community post

Journal

Ansy pants

I'm going to try really hard not to drive myself crazy this cycle. I am CD6 and just stopped bleeding following a chemical, my periods are normally 3 days so this was bit longer than normal. I am going to use opk to help pin point ovulation this month. I am not going to even look at an hpt until 2 days past a missed period. Which will be hard because I have no patience.
My little sister just announced shes 7 weeks pregnant, which is wonderful! But I'm worried that if I dont get pregnant with a sticky bean this cycle I'm going to be really resentful towards her pregnancy, if mine hadn't been a chemical i would have been just a week behind her! It would have been so fun. But no feeling sorry for myself, it's a new month and plenty of happy things happening. Just have to try and not drive my self mad!

40 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 40 Comments | Last Page

You've been so supportive of me and all these ladies in our struggle. It is so nice to have a community to turn to when you have TTC stress that no one IRL seems to understand. I hope we can provide that for you!

A CP is a hard loss because you've built so much hope and excitement into such a short period of time and then it is gone as quickly as it came. I think it is also difficult too because well intentioned friends and family try to minimize the loss in an attempt to make you feel better, which in turn makes you question how upset you feel. A loss is a loss. I know for me the hardest part is all the dreams I had for the future fading away.

On a positive note,I saw your test and I thought it was a faint line! Fingers crossed for you! I can't believe how amazing you are planning to wait. If it were me I would have taken like 50 tests lol. I think it is great that you are keeping a positive attitude. Best of luck!

5 years ago

That doctor was horrible, if it was me that had happened to, I know I would still be filled with rage anytime I thought of it. Knowing your body and what's going on inside is a wonderful thing and no doctor worth their salt would ever think to condemn someone for taking charge of their health!
I was reading the other day that there are ancient Egyptian writings that are basically women documenting their ttc....and how frustrated and obsessed they were! So it's nice to know I'm just following an age old tradition

5 years ago • Post starter

I understand your frustration, that tiny bit of hope just lingers there even if everything in your mind is screaming to let it go it just wont shake and aunt flo is the only thing that stops it. I really hoped that you would just turn right around and get pregnant after your loss:( I know that you have a rough road ahead of you because even after you concieve you will still be worried and anxious. But just hang in there, I just know that you will be a great mommy to a bouncing rainbow baby soon!

User image

5 years ago

Thanks rooroo. It will happen! Just not as quick as I wanted, but that's ok :)
Meanwhile ill just keep googling 'late bfp success stories'

@espence Hey there just wanted to drop a line and see how you were doing :)

User image

5 years ago

Hi! I'm doing well. I in the beginning of the tww. But I'm not sure what dpo, not tracking anything past cm this month :)
I'm feeling really happy this month, do if it happens awesome! If not... on to the next!
How are you feeling?

I'm so glad to hear that! Alot of women end of with BFP after they just let things be and stop all the tracking and peeing on things lol I'm patiently waiting for your BFP!! So make sure to keep us posted! As for me I'm good. This has been a weird pregnancy for me because I have no symptoms lol. Had some really big life changes so we are just trying to stay above water lol thank you for asking :)

User image

5 years ago

Aw this is very heartfelt, Espence. It's so hard when someone close gets pregnant so easily. My therapist always reminds me that we're all walking our own paths. I also think that when life gets hard, we learn and improve as people in key ways. It's going to happen for you at the right time... and I'm so sorry about the CP. It's horrible to watch your hopes fade as you poas.

5 years ago

Thank you, it means so much to have such an understanding supportive community

CPs are difficult. I’ve had 3 that I know of, and yet I’m still going nuts with wanting to test, as I’m CD 4 today. I know that if I get an early positive next week, it’s could be a CP. Its hard. Hang in there. It’s easier said than done. TTC is stressful to me, all around!

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo