Community post

Journal

Ansy pants

View Full Post

I'm going to try really hard not to drive myself crazy this cycle. I am CD6 and just stopped bleeding following a chemical, my periods are normally 3 days so this was bit longer than normal. I am going to use opk to help pin point ovulation this month. I am not going to even look at an hpt until 2 days past a missed period. Which will be hard because I have no patience.
My little sister just announced shes 7 weeks pregnant, which is wonderful! But I'm worried that if I dont get pregnant with a sticky bean this cycle I'm going to be really resentful towards her pregnancy, if mine hadn't been a chemical i would have been just a week behind her! It would have been so fun. But no feeling sorry for myself, it's a new month and plenty of happy things happening. Just have to try and not drive my self mad!

40 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 40 Comments | Last Page

Anxiously awaiting an update for you

User image

5 years ago

So I broke down and bought a 3 pack of FRER and I think I have another faint line :/ it looks a tad pinker to me...but line eyes. I just wish I knew what dpo I was! That way I could at least have an idea if I'm testing early or late.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

And now that the tests are in the house.... its gonna take a team of wild horses for me not to use all of them in 24 hours! Annnndddd I'm watching my 18month old nephew today..... which is making me just picture what my babe will look like in my house. I need my step daughter to come home from school and distract me!!

Well there is def a line! And it does look pinker to me too. That bit about your nephew is really sweet! You will have the pitter patter of your babes little feet soon I just know it!

User image

5 years ago

I'm just hoping it gets darker....and then stays dark. I really was set on not testing early this month.....but theres no self control when it comes to these things, at least not to me! I'm trying not to get too excited.

Definitely a darker line!
You sound like you will be a terrific mom!!!

5 years ago

Still nothing more than vvvfl, if anything. I'm kinda mad at myself because I swore up and down I wouldn't test early, I dont even know what dpo I am. I could be 7, I could be starting my period tomorrow. So I have a couple more test. I'm going to test in 2 days, and 2 after that. But I'm just really kinda pissed right now, to be candid. I've been crampy for a week, not really period cramps more sharp. And crying over everything but that's most likely just due to my frustration!
My sister has left over hpts....and that's insane to me! Like when I finally get my positive I think I will still be peeing on them just to see my lines! Ooo this ttc madness!

I'm so sorry. I totally get it. There's no words of wisdom I can share. I can just say we are there for you!

5 years ago

Thanks ladymae! It so helps to have other women to rely on for support. I got a little lecture from the husband today on the amount of pregnancy tests I have hoarded...... he was right, but it made me emotional.
How are you guys doing? I think about you and your sweet husband a lot.

I totally get it. Sometimes I think hubby might think I'm a bit off because of all the tests, but he has yet to say anything. I think I'd get emotional too.

I still can't shake that first evil doctor calling me a "curious george" and saying I was harming myself and my husband emotionally by testing at 12 dpo. One, I have the right to know what's going on with my body at any given time and I shouldn't be made to feel infantalized or wrong for exercising that right. Two, it wasn't even a valid statment because iit wasn't a CP, it was a miscarriage and I had to be followed because it was looking like an ectopic. Surely I would have tested any time over the next few weeks when I was having weird bleeding/cramping and no period. If I hadn't, wouldn't that be not taking care of myself?

Ugh not to make it about me! I just can totally see getting defensive about testing I guess... cause I'm right back to being defensive myself!

We are doing the best we can. It is definitely hard on us emotionally.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo