Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

131 - 140 of 282 Replies | Last Page

I completely LOVE that idea!! Doing my happy dance!!

User image

5 years ago

Lol in May I give him 2 onesies (one that says "My siblings have paws" and one that says "I was normal one ferret ago") and my 2 positive tests... I LOVE being extra with announcements and things so hopefully I can be extra this month lol

5 years ago • Post starter

ItsAnna- how cute I love those ideas! Wishing you a

MrsSilver29- have you tested yet? Or when will you?

Afm: today temp jumped to 98.38 at 8dpo. Will buy some tests today and take one tomorrow!!

5 years ago

Thanks girl! I have so many tests now it'll suck if they're all negative + the pinches and pulling is extreme lol...

MrsSilver tested today but sadly a negative...

Your temps are promising I really hope it's your bfp month For reals cant wait for you to test tomorrow morning

Hey ladies... how are you all feeling?

User image

5 years ago

Well I broke and took a test with only maybe an hr hold and it was 7pm at night. Reminder I am 8dpo but it came out negative

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful... don't fret you still have plenty of time ????????

User image

5 years ago

Took a fest this morning at 10DPO and of course negative. Kinda feel like it's not happening this month.

Beaut1ful at least at 8DPO you only have like a 20% chance of getting a positive I think

I'm trying to stay positive as I know I didnt get positives till 13/14DPO last time.

Hi ladies! I’ve been following his thread for a bit, my first time chiming in. Love hearing all the test updates - I’m convinced there’ll be some BFP’s soon!

Please help me out - I’m struggling to decide from my OPK’s if I’ve had my LH surge already. Last month I used Clearblue Digi’s, no doubt there. But they aren’t available in my area so I’ve resorted to these dodgy ones this month.

TTC cycle 8 after a miscarriage last year. I’m on my second round of Femara, my cycles always have been pretty irregular.

Starting at the top CD14, two in the middle are both CD16 AM and PM, with CD18 at the bottom. Test line is getting lighter? Maybe CD16, but they both have dye runs.

Help! Am I in my 2WW already? Last month I had a positive OPK at CD19 which would be tomorrow?

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Ps: ItsAnna, you could still be in this! Positive thoughts!

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo