Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

251 - 260 of 282 Replies | Last Page

@ItsAnna I'm currently only 5 or 6 DPO. too early to be spotting any symptoms I know! So I'm trying not to overthink!

User image

5 years ago

I’m so sorry Confuzed! Argh.... AF, just like I’d said to Anna, be kind to yourself. Go treat yourself with something this week... some ‘me time’.

@Anna, that break away sounds just like the right tonic for the soul!!

@Juliet, hi! Welcome! Nothing like TTC to take the spontaneity out of it right? I did find OPK’s helped me track my fertile times... otherwise with my crazy cycles my fertile period was anywhere within 3 weeks. Definitely started to feel like a chore.

5 years ago

OMG OMG OMG FINALLY !!!! Congratulations babe I'm so happy for you !! At least a positive omg I love it

5 years ago • Post starter

@pipsbr holy f bomb, I'm so excited for you!!! congratulations babe!!!!! First of the group, keep em coming ladies!!

User image

5 years ago

Omg !!!!!!!! Pipsbr-What your symptoms if any?

5 years ago

@beaut1ful do you have any updates?

Thank you SO much ladies!!! I really thought I was out this month (and have been so convinced I was pregnant for the last 8 months, then AF showed up everytime ????)

This time last year our angel baby was conceived - feeling very nervous but cautiously excited.

@Beaut1ful, I think the only thing that I can think of is sore boobs, felt like I had worn the wrong bra to gym, which I actually had done on Friday so I didn’t think much of it. Still there though! Any updates from your side?

Hoping we can more BFP’s on here.

5 years ago

Okay so cycle definately weird I had some pink on the toilet paper after bd yesterday morning and brown discharge today lol... Kinda feel like I'm back in my tww and should take a test lol

Hey ladies. AF just about to end today or tomorrow. I took a break on here during the witch flow! I’m back and now it’s a waiting till O day. I will be leaving out of town in a few days. So hopefully that will be good and I came back just in time for fertile week!!! Still taken my Maca Root and DH is as well. Hopefully this is our Month ladies!! May babies!!

5 years ago • Edited

@pipsbr looks like you're the only positive so far babe...

@beaut1ful I agree babe we're back on the ttc journey... Wishing you luck and baby dust

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo