Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Well I'm due to o in 5 days so I'm behind yalll just wanted to stop by and say hi and spread some baby dust

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

5 years ago

I’m 3po and can’t wait to test also lol, but baby dust to you all

5 years ago

MrsSilver I wished there was an easier way to know I mean can you imagine if our bodies could just tell us hey you aren't pregnant this week try again next week... No TWW suffering nothing lol

Mc7208 thanks babe I really hope so too!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey Katy I'm only 1/2DPO today you're not that far behind... I actually think I'm 2DPO though because my temps went from 36.5 to 36.4 on Wednesday then up to 36.8 yesterday and 36.9 today..

Shellycas I really hope this is the month for both of us! Hoping for my rainbow after a loss in May as well

Vonda thanks girl my first test hit the cement already lol I couldn't wait At least I got 20 cheapies for this purpose lol

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Okay so I think based on cervical position and temp I ovulated on the 25th which means I'm 2DPO Closer to testing and feeling way positive this month

Hey I am 1/2dpo based on temp and chart. I O’d yesterday or day before. Waiting on chart to tell me but need 3 high temps first. Got my +opk on Tuesday (my birthday) so hope DH gave me my gift then ....

5 years ago

Yasss girl hopefully it leads to nothing but Crossing fingers with you when are you planning on testing?

@Anna listen! That would be GREAT lol. But since we aren't that Lucky we'll just suffer through together. I'm 5dpo today and I'm holding up, but I really think I'm gonna break at 8dpo to test lol. Hubs bday is Sunday so celebrating this weekend. Hopefully itll keep my mind occupied. Feeling hopeful this is the month and it would be awesome as my bday is in April. Sending to everyone!! Looking forward to seeing some soon!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

My birthday is coming up so it would be great to have as a birthday present MrsSilver... I hope you get it for reals almost time to test!!

@Anna whoop! Come on birthday!! I definitely hope you get this particular gift :) I know and Im starting to get anxious...

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo