Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

201 - 210 of 282 Replies | Last Page

@Anna, You are all set!! Maybe you’ll be surprised this month and you can post that all to me

@Confused, how many DPO are you? We can wait it out together. I don’t keep any pregnancy tests in the house so I’m forced to go and buy one which stops the urge sometimes!

5 years ago

@sec no test is ever wasted lol I hope you get a bfp

@pipsbr I really hope a bfp and hopefully my "supplies" will help me out lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. Just had a chance to get online here. Well seems to be all symptoms went away. Only thing have is sore boobs and had a lightheaded spell earlier. But that could just be AF around the corner. Also cervix is high and temp is still at 98.20 today.
Won’t test till Friday night or Saturday morning if AF should don’t arrive.

Lol your all stocked up. That’s what I will do Saturday of this is not my month.

5 years ago

@pipsbr I'm currently 8dpo, what are you right now? I don't keep them in the house either - keeps me from testing to early and getting disappointed...

User image

5 years ago

quick update ladies, 8/9 dpo and I'm woke with light pink bleed... maybe I'm still in this....

User image

5 years ago

Okay 14dpo and another negative test so bring on AF... If she didnt show by Sunday I'll try again on Monday

@anna which brand of tests are u using, I'm curious to know the sensitivity of them.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed it's some internet cheapies I found it's the first time I use them but literally ALL of them have indent/evap lines immediately whether they are dry or not so not gonna use them again

Hey beautiful ladies... So I'll be creating another tww thread when I'm actually in my tww for those of us who dont get a positive this cycle... For now I think AF will arrive soon as my CP is open... I'll still be on here supporting all of you until I see the positives rolling in!! I'm actually quite excited for next month as I wanted a winter baby so hopefully one of the next 3 months is my baby month Fingers crossed for all of you

@anna I'll know by the weekend, pending af doesn't show on Monday, might be joining you in the new thread...

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo