Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 282 Replies | Last Page

MrsSilver- So sorry to hear that. Wish you the best this next cycle.

It’s Anna- it’s says as well that I’m increased to 23% possibility of pregnancy. So damn confused. Bc it feels like all symptoms went away yesterday.

I am 10dpo today and temp did rise to 98.24 this morning. As yesterday was 97.86 so I big jump again. I haven’t tested again since 8dpo but if the temp drop yesterday was implantation then i should start testing in 2-3 days.

5 years ago

fingers crossed for you Anna x

User image

5 years ago

@pipsbr shows you how small the world is!!

@confuzed I'm really holding thumbs for you girl someone on this group needs to get a bfp and soon!!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

@beaut1ful your temps are looking good !! Your will power is amazing though like I've been testing everyday since 5dpo... I really hope you get a positive but keep us posted babe!!

@confuzed definately think you're still in wait till 11/12dpo to test and see what happens

Lol I love our little group we've got going here... Beaut1ful I would have tested by now you're keeping the group waiting lol no pressure Your symptoms are looking good so hopefully a bfp and not af

@confuzed of course! This place is my jam lol... Hows your symptoms going though? No AF just weird pressure and muscle spasms in my stomach

@confuzed it was fun we walked a ton my legs are so stiff and I'm full of little thorn holes lol but will definately do it again... I can honestly say it's the first time I've been stress free and thinking about anything other than ttc and work for a while!!

I really hope AF stays clear and you get your positive that would be amazing !!!

Aww babe I'm so sorry

hello lovely ladies just checking in to see how everyone is going/feeling?
I've got a few more days of af then we are taking it easy this cycle, if it happens great but I don't want to obsess about it and be stressed the whole time... @cstreaker have you tested again, how are you?
@anna a break can be nice, treat yourself lovely. Hope to see you back here soon x

User image

5 years ago

It’s on Anna! Have fun xxx

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo