Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 110 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Aww girl I'm really sorry to hear that I really hope you guys will have your little baby soon

@MrsSilver I don't know where I stand anymore my temperature went down to 36.6 this morning. Not looking good

5 years ago • Post starter

@K8mcm88 :( I'm so sorry to hear that honey. However, I do appreciate you still being so supportive of us girls. You are truly the MVP.

@Anna I definitely know what you mean. I tested about 2 hrs ago and it was garbage. I couldnt even get a decent pic of it. I'm definitely not testing again until Friday or wait to see what the witch will do.

User image

5 years ago

Well here we go another bfn at 8DPO... On to tomorrow although I'm pretty sure I'm out this month... Decided if I get a positive I'm buying a digi, if not I'm buying ovulation tests lol...

@MrsSilver I really hope the witch doesnt show for you! I've got my fingers crossed, how's your symptoms going?

user submitted image

@Anna it ain't over until the witch rides in! But either way tests will be purchased lol.

Symptoms are still around. BBs are still doing their thing, weird pulling below my belly button and in abdomen, still having those sharp pains in my vag. I'm really hot and itchy too lol.

User image

5 years ago

@MrsSilver how many DPO are you? Should be around 10DPO now right? Your signs sound very promising especially the pulling underneath your bellybutton.

I decided to see if I cant stray from the liquids today and then hold out for a couple of hours and test again. The test I took this morning is slightly bent and I dont know if it might affect the results

@Anna it just turned midnight here so 11dpo :) thank you. I'm starting to get nervous lol.
Yes, try holding back a bit and see how that goes... also that test just may be malfunctioned so my fingers are still crossed for US!

User image

5 years ago

@MrsSilver that's really exciting I'm really crossing fingers for you!! Go get some sleep girl so you can take another test lol! AND POST THEM LOL!!!

I got some pulling on the left side slightly lower than my belly button so hoping I'm not completely out yet

Can see clearly here where it has bent it looks like scratch marks on the test as well...

user submitted image

@Anna I definitely will! Gonna try to wait until tomorrow 12dpo to test. Keep your fingers crossed for that lol.

SEE! I told you, you werent out! Keep the positivity

User image

5 years ago

So after about 20 minutes a line appeared on my test but cant really tell if it's an evap or if its got colour. It's so so faint and I dont want to go out and buy expensive tests before I know for sure

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo