Community post

Discussion

Anyone entering their 2WW?

View Full Post

So ovulation day has arrived and I am finally entering my two week wait... Fingers crossed for a

Anyone else entering their two week wait?

Would love to have a waiting buddy so I dont lose my mind testing at 2DPO lol...

282 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Guys I'm praying so damn hard for a positive tomorrow morning it's not even funny lol... I feel like its impossible to not be pregnant right now even though it's up to whether I ovulated and implanted and all that lol...

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the input ladies! That’s what I’m going with now

@Beaut1ful, how many DPO are you? Hope that is an implantation dip.

@ItsAnna, the statistics will also tell you not 100% of the pregnant ladies who test at this point will get a positive. You’re not out yet. At that stage of the month I’m almost hoping for AF to show to stop those bees buzzing round my brain with the possibilities

5 years ago

@Anna I know love, but you STILL have time.

AFM: AF due tomorrow and I'm irritated with all of these negative tests, but pregnancy symptoms. 3 kids and 4 pregnancies you'd think I'd know what was going on. Smh

User image

5 years ago

Goodnight ladies! Hoping that you all get those BFPs really soon. I'm out so I'll be sure to pop in every now and then to check on you all.

Smooches

User image

5 years ago

Aww MrsSilver I'm sorry to hear about that

I also got a negative again this morning so no updates from my side...

I haven't tracked my bbt the last 2 days as I haven't been sleeping more than 3 hours at a time I have insomnia like it's not even funny

@Anna... no worries. Just wasnt meant. Remember 13/14dpo... dont stress :)
I also had insomnia... it was the worst lol... I'm having some weird cramping happening now even tho the witch appeared. Its keeping me from sleeping smh. Nevertheless, I definitely still have my FX for you!!!!

User image

5 years ago

@MrsSilver I think I'm going to take one of my more expensive tests tomorrow and see what happens... I only tested on 13DPO last time and got a very obvious positive with these tests so I'll take on tomorrow and see what happens...

Here's my one for this morning... (SMU though)

Picture was taken within 1 minute though

user submitted image

hey ladies, I'm currently 5 dpo - currently nauseous and crampy, experienced some bleeding for a couple of hours on 3 dpo. Would love to hear what else you ladies are experiencing around those dpo to compare. xx

User image

5 years ago

So more EWCM today and yet negative tests but my app shows that my probability for pregnancy increases with 3.6% so I'm on 23.6% chance now and not just 20%

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo