Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 159 Replies | Last Page

to everyone
I'm not sure whether to wait until AF due on Saturday or get a frer

5 years ago

Mummy2skyla get a frer!!!

Good luck to everyone, hopefully we get lots of bfps in this group. I’m 11dpo today but sure I’m out and will try and hold off testing. Another bfn yesterday at 10dpo. I don’t want to disappoint myself and it’s nice to live with the ‘maybe’ until af arrives.

Smoseman what a journey, so sorry for your losses. Sooooo hard not to test!

5 years ago

smoseman - so sorry for what you’ve experienced. I’m wishing you all the best lots of to you.

5 years ago

NotJustYet I like that...living with a maybe. I’ll try to hold on to that as I wait the next three days out.

Mummyskyla I would wait if you can. But I get it’s a soooo hard to wait it out.

Justkeepswimming I hope you get your bfp!! I wish I could find out early at 8dpo.

As for me, I tested today (12dpo) and it still looks like bfn but at the same time I think I see something. Ughhhh. I’ll share pics below. Less cm now, burst of energy today and cervix was super high this morning but dropped this afternoon.

5 years ago

Hi ladies mind if I join ? I’m 10 dpo and got a line on an equate test. It’s very faint but popped up at 5 min- that’s too quick to be an evap? Not sure? What do y’all think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

I’ve been following this post for a while. If this is my month my edd would be March 1 st. to all of you!!!!

5 years ago

Momof2 mine will be March 12. fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago

Do you think I should bd every other day up to cd 25 to just make sure as I never had +opk? My darkest opk was cd16 and 17 then went stark white.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi everyone.. hopping onto this thread from feb as i got got my AF today after being 7 days late. So on Cd1 today. If conceived, due will be 26 march will be be 6 days after my birthday. Planning to use preseed this month. Fingers crossed for a bfp.. fingers crossed for bfps to all of you in ur 2ww.. sending all tons n tons of

5 years ago

HI ladies! I’m currently in the TWW. I just turned 40 and have 3 kids w my first husband. My new husband and I have been trying for almost 2 yrs now. I’ve had 3 chemical pregnancies that ended at 6 wks. This is our last cycle trying by ourselves. We recently went to a fertility clinic where we were told I had depleted ovarian reserve Bc of my age. I know I ovulated on June 12th and we did the BD the 11th thru the 14th using Preseed. So I know we did all we could this month. I’ve had lots of symptoms: gas, frequent urination, vivid dreams, constipation, UTI like symptoms, round ligament pain, and bloating. I’m 7 dpo today. I know it’s way too early to test but I did and got a BFN. I’m hoping we’ve done it but who knows. I guess I’ll just have to be patient a few more days. If im not pregnant we will begin fertility meds w timed intercourse on day 3 of my next cycle. SO fingers crossed for all of us!!

Paige

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo