Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 159 of 159 Replies

@Nissa1019 Congratulations! That looks like a super strong BFP. No WAY that is a false positive!
Did you have any symptoms during your TWW?

@thankful2010 That looks like a BFP to me! See?! You just needed to wait a day and test again! So excited for you!

@Roundthree I am so sorry you are feeling discouraged. That really sucks. Keep your head up. Remember that you only have a 20% chance (at most!!) each time you successfully BD during ovulation. Wishing you the best of luck. It'll come!
Of all couples trying to conceive:

30 percent get pregnant within the first cycle (about one month).
60 percent get pregnant within three cycles (about three months).
80 percent get pregnant within six cycles (about six months).
85 percent get pregnant within 12 cycles (about one year).
91 percent get pregnant within 36 cycles (about three years).
93 to 95 percent get pregnant within 48 cycles (about four years).

@Crystallynnba Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I am also trying for baby #3. Have you had any strong signs that you may have been successful this month? When are you testing again? I am a POAS addict as well but for some reason I am eerily calm during this TWW. No symptoms yet. I did buy HPTs the other day but will wait to test until 9dpo. I am currently 6dpo.

User image

5 years ago

@sarahlf86 thank you for reassuring , actually I am still in denial... I have been actually trying for the past three months only n didn't expect it so soon.....
Past few cycles I had many symptoms but AF had arrived.. This cycle I had zero symptoms until 6dpo.. From 6dpo my breasts were really painful... Even wearing a bra was uncomfortable, thought I actually put on weight... But looks like that was my main symptom...

5 years ago

I am 12dpo and due for AF on the 19th (today is the 16th) for the past two days have had mild cramping and very very little cm in brownish colour.. what u guys think?

5 years ago

That’s hard could be in or start of period

5 years ago

@member_294374 Im testing on the 18th as well. My period is due around the 20-23. I did test yesterday and it was negative but I know that is way too early. lol. But I dont have any symptoms. With my CP's I had sore nipples and breast. I have no soreness at all, so I think I am out. :( but no biggie, we have next month. We been trying since March, April - had a CP, May we missed my ovulation by accident (we both forgot and fell asleep) June we decided to not try at all and to focus on eating healthier. So July we decided if it happens it happens mentality. We will see.

5 years ago

Pretty sure I am out this month. But good luck to all you!

5 years ago

Thursday: I had some stabbing (but not super painful) pain low down on the left in one spot. Definitely not at all like AF cramps, a little like ovulation pain, but more persistent. I was 8 or 9dpo. Lasted from 5pm until I woke up yesterday morning.

Yesterday: I was so nauseous all day and had indigestion. 9dpo/10dpo and 4 days out from AF. At about 8pm I went pee and when I wiped there were two pink spots on my toilet paper (Picture in profile). Nothing after that.

Today: Nauseous and quite tired, negative pregnancy test, no more spotting. 10-11dpo. None of my normal pms signs and my cycles are always so regular.

Decided I am just going to wait it out, even though it will be hard. Really hoping this is it. Cycle 3 of trying for baby #1 via AI from a known donor.

5 years ago

@emmiesue I hope this is it for you. Im a day overdue on AF but Im sure im not preg. Just giving it a couple days to show up

5 years ago

Cograts im due March 26 I went for my first ultrasound it was to early for the heartbeat but baby was forming. We go back next Thursday

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo