Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 159 Replies | Last Page

@sarahlf86 I have 3 in a box waiting lol and about 10 internet cheapies near the toilet. Im going to try to wait till im 9dpo too. Last time I got a faint positive at 8dpo and it got a little darker and then back to lighter, ended in a chemical. :(
this month we decided were not going to think about it. just do it and enjoy it no pressure. But obviously im hoping I am. lol

5 years ago

Hey gals I took a test it was negative... with my other children I always found out a week before. I will test again tomorrow moring just with a dollar tree test then again on Friday with another walmart first signal . I have one first response I will take that either Sunday or on my birthday on Monday

5 years ago

Hi lovely ladies!

So I posted a pic of an early pregnancy detection test, and it looks feintly positive but I would love some opinions! Please be kind, this is a first for me and although wasn't trying to conceive, I'm hoping for it now :) Good luck to all the ladies in 2ww!!

5 years ago

@mommybunz I saw it it looks very positive test again using a different brand. My test this morning was negative I believe I’m out. I know my body very well and I’ve always gotten a positive test a week before missed period . Plus we did the deed Monday at 2 am ive ovulated Tuesday or Wednesday

5 years ago

Caved and took first response 7 days before missed period and it was negative so I’m not . Just ready for af

5 years ago

@Mommybunz That test looks good! I don't want to dampen your hopes at all BUT, if you look at my photo on my profile, I have a test that looked just like that and I turned out to be not pregnant. Those blue dyes give a ridiculous amount of false positives. If it is a true BFP then you should get another positive tomorrow! Best of luck to you!

User image

5 years ago

@Jessboo It can definitely be stressful and I totally hear you on the not thinking about it and enjoying with no pressure. That is actually how we have approached every pregnancy. With my first 2 kiddos we got pregnant the first cycle trying. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that we were NTNP and just enjoying it! I didn't track ovulation or anything. This time around, we sort of have a window for getting pregnant so I am tracking a bit more. We tried in March with no luck but turns out I was having some Thyroid issues that was making me not ovulate. This is our first month trying since I got all of that under control and it sure would be nice to have conceived! Although, probably unlikely. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I am going to test on July 18. My AF is due July 20. What day are you testing?

User image

5 years ago

Thanks Sarah love your name btw that’s my baby girls name. So I’m either 8 dpo or 9 two different apps are saying different things so I might be 8 dpo I had a lot of eggwhite on the 3rd .

5 years ago

So I went an edited the picture I took after taking the test

user submitted image

5 years ago

I’m currently 9dpo and I’m going crazy I am a huge POAS addict and I cant help it but getting negatives. Trying for baby #3 after 2 miscarriages. Really hoping for a BFP this month!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo