Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Kelibland this is also our 2nd cycle trying im 2 dpo and the wait is also killing me. When will you be testing?

5 years ago

I'm TTC baby #3. This will be my 5th pregnancy, since I've also had two miscarriages. I am about 8 dpo and so stinking nauseous. I always get queasy early, but not this badly. Man, my 2 y.o. is doing me in! I'm not testing until July 1st so who knows yet.

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies! I’m praying AF doesn’t come (due any day now) and hoping maybe I implanted late, which may be why I have BFN on 13dpo...? Ttc my first pregnancy & baby- 38 yrs old. I’ve had some crazy symptoms of nausea (the kind where ya feel more nauseous when you don’t eat) that I don’t usually have, as well as on and off (bad) diarrhea- no fun! I felt like total crap 11 &12 dpo. Had Cramps like AF was coming yesterday (12dpo), usually when I get AF I only get cramps while I’m bleeding.. 24 hrs later still no bleeding ???? Temp dipped a little this morning, but not that much. So many signs pointing to pregnant! Going crazy! So, it’s nice to share with ladies who know what the wait is like! Thanks for being a support system and I love reading everyone’s experiences and learning from them baby dust and prayers to us all!!

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies. This is our 2nd cycle ttc. Af is due in 1 week and I normally have a 26 day cycle. I’m currently 7 dpo. Planning on testing Friday.
1-3 dpo no symptoms
4 dpo - tender breasts, nausea (not sure if it was from the heat), increased CM, dull cramps off and on.
5 dpo - increased CM, dull cramps. Some nausea at night
6 dpo - heartburn and felt like I was beginning to get a UTI all day but had no burning, just constant urge to urinate
7 dpo - woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat that went away after a few minutes, uti feeling is gone, but now my stomach feels like it’a stretched out. Kind of how it feels after doing ab work outs.

Hoping for a BFP and baby dust to everyone!

5 years ago

Louisianamom, I’m from Northern Louisiana! I hope you get your BFP! I got a faint one, that isn’t progressing, so I think I’m out. Still waiting on AF to confirm another chemical!

Good luck!

User image

5 years ago

excited for everyone in your 2ww... looking forward to more bfps.. i'm waiting for my ovulation this weekend.. :P sending everyone lots of

5 years ago

After 33days of being late AF showed her ugly face Thursday. I'm excited about all the BFPs everyone has so far . Let's keep our fingers crossed for the rest of us.

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm TTC too for a march baby, I'm on 12 dpo and I got bfn, may I have chance for a positive on for this cycle? Treemama did you got a finally?

5 years ago

Hi all! I’m new here. I’m 9-10 dpo. I had spotting at 7-8 dpo. I tested with a FRER this morning and bfn, then this evening got a faint pos. Let me know what you think?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Kellibland: I definately see a very faint line.. would suggest testing with fmu on frer.. All the best and excited for you.. sending you tons of

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo