Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

71 - 80 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Hey NotJustYet, thanks for your reply! Wow 5 kids! That’s impressive, lol. I’m nervous about possibly having two. I’m still getting used to checking my cervix too. Last month I started checking and noticed my cervix was really low, firm and kind of swollen before Aunt Flo. Right now I can hardly feel it. I’m not 100% sure about it being closed but it feels more closed than what it did during O. I’m 11 dpo today and I plan on testing on Friday at 16 dpo. When are you testing?

5 years ago

Well I broke down and decided to buy a test tonight. BFN @ 11dpo. And my cervix dropped this evening. I may be out this month ladies.

5 years ago

Sorry for your bfn. But not out till af shows her ugly face. Keep us updated.

Welll opts have gone completely white now so who know what is happening for me this cycle. I have bloods to test for ovulation soon so hopefully will know more then. I’m praying I just missed my surge

5 years ago

Bluebaby you could still be in! What dpo did you get you +s with your first? I tested again today too, 10dpo, bfn.

Jesika I’m sorry about your opks. When do you have your bloods?

Mummy2skyla how are you doing, any more symptoms?

Boymama I hope get some answers soon

5 years ago

Notjustyetyet, so sorry you got another bfn.

I have my bloods on Saturday. As 12 am yesterday my opk was at its darkest I’m just saying o was today so I have a rough af date. So I could have missed my surge I guess whilst I was asleep. I’ll probably test 28th-30th regardless lol.

5 years ago

How are u all doing ladies?
I've woken up still tired like I haven't slept but I've had a solid 9 hours sleep!
A few cramps but mainly constant lower back pain & no sore breasts just nipples
I think I may buy another test but get a frer this time as I done yesterday & I thought I could see the start of something but unsure! Will post it on here now xx

user submitted image

5 years ago

Jesikaxo hopefully the bloods will tell you something.

NotJustYet I’m really hoping there’s still some hope for us. I didn’t test with my daughter until I was already late. We weren’t really trying so I didn’t notice symptoms or anything.

Mummy2skyla it could be the start of something. Def get a FRER. How many dpo are you?

5 years ago

I'm only 8dpo bluebabyfever I will get a frer
How are u feeling?

5 years ago

Hello ladies! TTC baby 1 following 6 miscarriages and 1 ectopic. Currently 10 dpo and doing everything I can to not test as I don’t want any early excitement this time around.

My boobs are KILLING me but that could just be the progesterone. I am going to try to wait til Thursday to test I think ????

5 years ago

I got my positive with my daughter at 8dpo (I had felt twinges all day)
Tomorrow will be 8 dpo and I'm really hoping to wait a week to test, but I don't know if I can wait

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo