Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Hi All, I am currently 12 dpo and trying for baby #2 AF due tomorrow. I think I may have gotten my BFP not sure please let me know what you think. If I am pregnant my EDD will be March 15th 2019 I hope this is my month and the witch stays away ????

user submitted image

5 years ago

How’s everyone going? I’ve been keeping up with this thread hoping to see some more bfps! I had bfns until 12dpo when I got a vvvfl, had tested every day from 8dpo just to give some of you hope! I’m currently 5w4d, with symptoms increasing by the day. Got my fingers crossed for all of you! Xx

5 years ago

Thanks @Sha-RK! I’m hoping it’s the start of a BFP!! I might wait till 12 dpo to test on a FRER just to be safe!

5 years ago

Ellie-92!!! Wishing you a I'm currently 12dpo gonna wait until Friday to test.. hoping I can wait that long lol.

User image

5 years ago

Hello! TTC #2 here as well,
On my 2nd IUI, if it took, that means we will be due March 17th , DH and my anniversary!

FX!

June 24th 2nd IUI two mature follicles. Fx!

5 years ago

Pinkee

User image

5 years ago

@thankful2010 7 days before missed period is way too soon. Don't give up hope! Remember each pregnancy is completely different and when the egg implants can be 7-12 days after ovulation and then it still needs a couple days for enough hormones to register for a bfp. So, just because you found out earlier with your other children, doesn't mean you will with this one. Definitely give it a couple days and test again. Unless you get your AF, there is still hope! Keep us updated!

EDIT: Your ovulation timing sounds just fine! Sperm can live for up to 5 days so as long as you did the deed in the few days leading up to your O date (Which you did!) then you have a strong chance of a bfp. Good luck!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi everyone.... I just got my BFP n am still in shock..... Is there any chance of this being false positive????

user submitted image

5 years ago

I am so sick and tired of this.
I have been trying for months and only had a miscarriage. I am sick of my irregular periods, sick of waiting for a smiley face and generally at an all time low.

5 years ago

Wow I can’t believe it

user submitted image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo