Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

View Full Post

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Boymom any further news on your front?

Jesika any +opks yet?

I just poas with fmu, 8dpo, stark white negative. So pretty sure I’m out, as in the past I get quite strong positives on 9dpo. To be honest I don’t think I was ever in with bd 6 days before o! I’m still getting dull cramps and pulling/twinges, but I get that every month anyway so can’t read too much into it.

5 years ago • Edited

I'm 6/7dpo & I've noticed the smallest bit of brown on my panties?? Unsure what it is as af isn't due untill 23rd x

5 years ago

@notJustYet - my 10 month old was conceived after DTD 6+ days before O, you're definitely still in with a shot!

<a href=

5 years ago

Eeeeek Mummy2skyla! That sounds like a really good sign! Any other symptoms?

Mystique really?? I’ve read so much conflicting info on whether you can conceive from that far before o. Out of interest, how did you pinpoint o? Oh man I’m so conflicted lol! Hate how the tww takes up every spare inch of brain space!

5 years ago

Mummy2skyla- that’s seems like it could be IB.

Mistique- hey how are you??

Afm still waiting to ovualte.

5 years ago

Notjustyet- not yet, it got a bit darker this morning but not sure if that was more due to dye run?

Hopefully it’s just too early for it to show at 9dpo for you! Are you planning on testing again?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Jesika it could be a dye run, but there’s also a faint line from the day before, so it could totally be a + in the making! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. Get some bd in girl!

5 years ago

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up
I've had on & off creamy cm but also wet feeling? Low back pain & yesterday when I took my daughter to the park while walking there like a stitch type pain over my left ovary but I hadn't eaten anything before hand for it to be a "stitch" if u get me? I haven't got sore bbs but tingly nipples so I'm unsure! This tww is killing me! Fingers crossed everyone gets they're BFP

5 years ago

NotJustYet- for the 18 months before he was conceived I had a very reliable 26/27 day cycle. I used opks for around 12 months and then started going by O pain and CM. We weren't trying so I wasn't tracking as such, so while i could have been wrong about my O date I don't think I was. The only time we DTD that cycle was a few days after AF had left. So around CD7. O was CD14. I was super surprised when AF didnt arrive and there was a very dark BFP!!

<a href=

5 years ago

Well I’m for sure getting closer! It has the thinnest line that is almost dark enough but not the whole test line. If that makes sense lol.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo