Community post

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wait symptoms and test here . I thought I will have another Feb2019 baby since my rainbow is Feb 2018 and I'm 17 days late with symptoms but no af and all BFN so I'm moving from my Feb 2018 thread and making this one in hopes I get my BFP for baby #2 This month .

159 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 159 Replies | Last Page

Lmp that looks positive to me!
Mine were really faint up from 10dpo up untill 12dpo which it got clear then this morning I got my confirmation
Good luck to everyone
Sending u all

user submitted image

5 years ago

Well, I took an internet cheapy test this morning (12dpo) and it had faintest I’d faint lines, I thought it was an evap. So ring dh and told him to pick me up a frer. Lo and behold I’m still not sure how his swimmers managed to hang out for 6-7 days before o! I’m still in shock.

user submitted image

5 years ago

I got a bfp!
10 months of trying.

user submitted image

June 24th 2nd IUI two mature follicles. Fx!

5 years ago

So I caved in and took a clear blue digital and I'm still in disbelief but so happy ?????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, just joined today and im nervous.
I have Endometriosis and PCOS and been TTC for 6 months. I am currently 7 DPO (i think) i thought i had symptoms but now i feel nothing. Im so tired of being disappointed every month.

Always Listening ????

5 years ago

I’m waiting to ovulate soon :)

5 years ago

I've just got my
Omg I can't believe it!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

This is defo positive isn't it? Sorry I'm in shock! I'm off to buy a clearblue digital with the weeks in a minute.
Sending u all

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hey ladies, hope you don't mind me joining.
Congratulations both for your bfps.
I am 8dpo today. Late night I tested on an opk and got a strong positive, this morning tested twice on an opk test and both negative Have any of you used an opk test as a pregnancy test?

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you MrsSilver29 I hope you get your BFP on Friday.. it's so hard to wait though I started testing from 8dpo...Got my Dr appointment this afternoon to do bloods to confirm..i hope this baby sticks had a chemical last year so I'm thinking sticky vibes and trying to relax

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo