Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Hmmm, oh yeah you are still in it this month

5 years ago

You know how you just know you are, that’s how I feel lol. My nips only get sore when I’m pregnant and they are and such bad nausea lately. I dunno if I should test tomorrow morning with first pee it wait a day or two?

5 years ago

Amber, I completely know that feeling lol. I personally would wait a day or 2. However, fmu is always an option as well. Do what your gut tells you to do

User image

5 years ago

Oh you’re def still in it Amber! It’s sooo early! ?? I’d test at 11 dpo!
I went to target this afternoon and got a pack of frer, the lady looks at me and my husband (we weren’t wearing our rings) and said “uh oh is this a good thing or bad thing since you are unwed” my husband had to walk away because it was soooo ridiculous and he started to bust up laughing. So In true spirit it was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up (ignorant people kill me!) so I said in the most ridiculous hillbilly voice “yes ma’am a baby is a blessing from the Lawd, and that man is my brother !” She looked MORTIFIED! We were dyyyyyyyying in the car! Thought you ladies would like that! Haha

5 years ago • Post starter

Megskami

OMG I am beyond laughing out loud... I almost died from choking lol. By far one of the BEST responses I've heard. She definitely deserved that She was totally out of place with that question.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Mrs silver!! Hahahaha! It was pretty funny, like who asks that! ????????????????????

Omg that’s fricken hilarious!! I’m thinking I’m gonna wait a day or two. I’m having lots of cramping again.. ugh so frustrating

5 years ago

@Megskami some IGNORANT. Did she have on a ring? Does she have kids?? Like who even says that to someone they dont know smh. What if you were an angry individual and lashed out?? She'd be looking like the victim smh.

User image

5 years ago

@Amber alright! Rooting for you love!! As far as cramps... that could be a GOOD sign

User image

5 years ago

Right Mrs silver! She’s lucky that I’m pretty sure I am pregnant with this bastardized child ????????????????
Amber! Can’t wait for you to test in two days !!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo