Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Same!! The waiting is terrible :( I just want to know.

5 years ago

Am I pathetic? I just chickened out to test! (So not me) I just have literally given up in my head uggggggh! Okay I will take a FRER tomorrow morning 9dpo , this mother eff better be positive! ????????????????‍??????????‍??

5 years ago • Post starter

@megskami awe girl my fingers are crossed for you tomorrow to get your bfp.

5 years ago

Thank you amber! My mom is visiting from California (tomorrow she flys in) what a Fun surprise :// Maybe! I’ll post as soon as I take it!

5 years ago • Post starter

Can’t wait to hear tomorrow. I’m going to o test again tomorrow morning, still no sign of af for me.

5 years ago • Edited

Still no symptoms or signs of AF here either and still bfn. I’m going nuts ????

5 years ago

I know exactly how you are feeling steph. I thought this afternoon it was coming as I got really wet but all cm and then I got a wicked head ache and so I’ll feeling. Finally starting to feel a bit better.

How are you feeling?

5 years ago

I’m just very tired. I’ve napped several days in a row! But I don’t feel any AF signs.

5 years ago

i'm with you ladies too.. 14dpo today CD27. period is anytime between 25-28 days, which is yesterday to Thursday. so far no sign of AF coming. im officially 1 day late. tested on 11 and 12dpo. Both BFN. After the 2nd bfn, very demoralised. so not intending to test till Friday now. @ Hey Ambermarissa.. i'm oso using a pantyliner just in-case. Deep down im just hoping AF doesn't come..

5 years ago

Well last night I had AF cramps all night. It kept waking me up. Woke up this morning and no AF and another BFN. Im sure AF will come today. Feeling crampy again this morning.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo