Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Megskami did you ever retake a pregnancy test again?

5 years ago

I am taking one this afternoon:) I took a 88 can’t from Walmart, positive but not very dark :/ curious to see what the frer says! I’m sitting here at work like when is it lunch time!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Well fingers crossed megskami its darker. How many dpo are you? Are you late for your period?

5 years ago

Today or tomorrow is my supposed period! (Maybe even Friday) I just don’t get these positive smileys!

5 years ago • Post starter

Well I would test at lunch today and then if you get a negative test with first thing tomorrow morning.

5 years ago

See THIS is why testing drives me crazy ???????? already have line eye smh. I'm NOT testing again until Friday. (MAYBE)

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Awe boo!! How many dpo are you? I think I’m going to test again today

5 years ago

@Amber Ikr! Ughhh. I believe 13dpo. I can see something slight in person, but it may be a evap like although it came before the 10 min mark. Nevertheless, I will wait a few more days. Yaaay let me live through you TEST,TEST,TEST

User image

5 years ago

I just read all of this thread and you ladies are so much fun!!! I’m deep in the throes of the two week wait and it’s awful. I hate to know how much I’ve spent on tests already ????????‍??????????‍?? I’m on cycle day 24, normal 28 day cycles, so about 9-10 DPO (I got the positive OPK 10 days ago but I think I O’d the next day). Still BFN for now but omg I am going crazy!

5 years ago

Awee Steph! Dont think about how much you've spent it's why you spent it . Nevertheless, what symptoms are you having? Do you test with fmu or whenever you feel like testing? Lol.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo