Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 152 Replies | Last Page

At this point I’d welcome AF. This is driving me crazy. Still BFN and no signs of AF. Now 2 days late.

5 years ago

Well today I have started spotting so I'm sure AF will full force soon! On to the next month! I just hope our time is soon!

5 years ago

I seriously don't know what is going on with my body. My AF cramps I had never amounted to anything. No AF just lots of yellow CM.

Megskami did you test this morning?

Kysd94 hopefully AF stays away and this spotting means nothing

5 years ago

Ohhhhh ladies!!!!! I can’t get a good pic of this test stupid lighting but it’s a BFP in person!!! Two beautiful line!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Megskami!!! So excited for you.

5 years ago

Ahhhhhhh that’s amazing!!!!!! Congrats!

5 years ago

Thank you ladiiiies!! Eeee going to take a digital tomorrow , I think this is the only test I’ve ever past tehe he jk! ??????????????

Did I just type “PAST” and mocking my intelligence?!? I mean passed LOL ????????‍?? May I blame pregnancy brain?! ????????????

Megskami: Congratulations. So happy on ur BFP.. excited for you.. :)

I'm officially a day late now if i count my cycle as 26days. however, i did have 2 months with 27 days earlier this year so i'm controlling very hard not to test today. i am convincing myself to wait till Saturday to test. not much symptoms except for backache which i get every pms cycle and lower tummy cramps which are on and off. so i don't know what to make out of it.. feeling a little low and moody today.. :(

5 years ago

Meg did you take a digital today???

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo