Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Me too amber... me too????????‍??

5 years ago

Nooooo :((((( ohhhhh damn it

5 years ago • Post starter

Well still no AF and a another BFN. I dunno what’s up.

5 years ago

Me too Amber! Maybe we ovulated late?? Fingers crossed...

5 years ago

I was looking back at my history on some of the past pregnancies I had and it looks like I didn't get a positive till later one. I think my cycle is longer now so I don't think I would get a positive till tomorrow according to the calculator on this site. Fingers cross we both ovulated later and we will get the BFP. Do you still have symptoms?

5 years ago

I'm in the same boat ladies, AF was due today but no show and i usually have a 12 day LP so if AF doesn't show by thursday ill test again. Been ttc for 14 months now without even a hint of a bfp and beginning to feel very fed up How is everyone else getting on? Have you tested again Megskami?

5 years ago

Love that we can come here and talk to each other about what is going on inside our heads!!

5 years ago

Hi all. I tested once on 10 dpo and once on 12 dpo both with BFN. Today I believe I am 14 dpo (give or take 1 day, confirmed by OPK & bloodwork) & I am afraid to test again. I definitely want to wait until my period is late. I'm pretty sure AF is due to arrive tomorrow. So late should be on Thursday. I'm praying for all of you struggling this journey with me. May we have our precious babies in our arms soon!

5 years ago

Frankiefurbo- I’m going to test this afternoon! Even though I think I should wait I just can’t help it! It’s a sickness ????????

5 years ago • Post starter

I think this group could be called the 3WW lol.... Ugh so frustrating not knowing what is going on. I have 0 symptoms today of AF coming. I even wore a panty liner today to see if notice anything and nothing. How is everyone else doing?
Megs let us know what happens after you test.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo