Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 152 Replies | Last Page

The witch appeared this morning! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies! On to the next round for me ????

5 years ago

Hey ladies! Since my positive test I’ve only gotten BFN I’m so heart broken. It was such a blaring positive in real life it was crazy. Still no af but negative tests , complete torture

5 years ago • Post starter

@megskami have you gone for blood work yet? I would go gto t dwas me done then you know for sure what is going on

Steph I’m sorry you didn’t get your bfp this month,

Still no AF for me and still no BFP just playing the waiting game

5 years ago

@megsksmi, just go for bloodworks.
@Ambermarissa: me too. No AF. Oni Bfn.

5 years ago

hey ladies, new to the discussion, but have been following :-) I have been testing and getting negative results, on FRER but then also took the clear blue digital ovulation test which came back with the flashing smily for the second time this month and is very late. I know this happened to a few of you in the group too. has there been an update on if the ladies who had this happened , ended up being pregnant?

5 years ago

i am 19 dpo CD32. having slight nausea since i woke-up with gassy feeling in my tummy. There is not much discharge also. I have made an appointment on the weekend to see the dr in-case i still do not get my AF. Last i tested on Friday 15/6 and it was a BFN..! I am not sure if i should test again today or just wait till Wednesday which will be officially 1 week from the expected AF. 3 bfns last week, so feeling very unsure about testing..

5 years ago

@sha-RK I am the same as you. My period is now a week late and no sign of AF. Still all bfn and I seriously don’t know what’s going on. I have a doctor appointment Thursday so hopefully some answers after that

5 years ago

AF finally arrived today morning.. extremely heavy flow.. im a lotyle sad but im happier that AF arrived and i can now start on my next cycle. Going to be trying preseed this cycle after AF ends. Fingers crossed.
@Ambermarissa: hopefully you get ur answers on thursday.. keeping u in my prayers...

5 years ago

Sha-RK I got my AF this morning to. Kinda glad to see it then I know what is going on.

5 years ago

Sorry girls ???????? anyone still left waiting or is that all of us now?? Moving on to the next round!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo