Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 152 Replies | Last Page

I have been having cramps for several days on my sides and low abdomen ( def NOT normal for me). Anyone heard of this?
Lol'd at the 3ww! Definitely seems that way!

5 years ago

When you say sides like where your ovaries would be? Do you normally get cramps before AF?

5 years ago

Yeah like where my ovaries would be! & usually no. I do get cramps but not usually until the day of AF after she starts!

5 years ago

That's kinda how I have been to lately. Crampy where my ovaries would be and then twinges in my pelvic area. Maybe its a good sign for us.

5 years ago

Hope so!! Goodluck to you!! When is your AF due? Mine is due tomorrow!

5 years ago

Mine was due either yesterday or the day before. So im 1-2 days late for sure.

Are you having any nausea and bloating?? Im so nauseated and the bloating is so crazy my jeans are so tight and I gained a few pounds I noticed. I feel like I need to eat in order to keep the nausea at bay. Driving me nuts.

5 years ago

No nausea for me but a lot of bloating!! I can definitely tell a difference! My regular clothes feel tight on my stomach! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I haven't had any spotting or anything & I definitely feel different this cycle. I will be officially late on Thursday and will ask for a blood test if I haven't started on Friday! When was your last test? Mine was Sunday midday. Around 12dpo!

5 years ago

SOunds like promising symptoms. I tested this morning and bfn. I’ll probably test again tomorrow if af doesn’t t come.

5 years ago

Hope your BFP comes tomorrow!!! Also I noticed today, that I had some sticky clear CM. Not as much as Ovulation but definitely there. That was strange to me??

5 years ago

My cm has been like that to and then some white to, it’s realky weird

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo