Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Megskami that's so crazy you ovulated so late. Do you still get smiley faces on a test? Lol they should make bigger boxes of test bc I could pee on one daily.

5 years ago

Any updates ladies?? Im now 16 dpo and havent tested in a few days. I might test tomorrow if AF doesnt show.

5 years ago

BFN yesterday. No AF today even though she’s due ????????‍?? I’m 28 days like clockwork.

5 years ago

Hey girlies! I’m 7dpo (if I’m going by those smiley digital opks!) no sign of any type of af boobies are a little sore today but that could be pms... ughgggh

5 years ago • Post starter

Maybe you ovulated later this month? I am the same as you im usually 29 days but today is day 30 and no signs of AF coming. Super nausated today and my breast are a little sore. Think im going to test again tomorrow morning.

5 years ago

It’s possible! I wasn’t charting. My boobs are killing me today too. I’ll test in the am if the witch doesn’t show

5 years ago

Let’s all test tomorrow! LOL

Lol......... be crazy if we all got BFP tomorrow

5 years ago

Ahh it would be the best!

So I caved and tested this afternoon and bfn starting to feel crampy like af is coming

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo