Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Steph did AF show up yet? Hasn't come for me yet and tested with a digital this morning and another BFN.

5 years ago

Same here amber. No af. Tested with clear blue digital today and it was negative.

5 years ago

Steph are you planning on going to get blood work done? I think im going to wait till next week to see if AF comes and then go see a doctor. I have never been this late and not gotten a BFP. Maybe we just ovulated late?

5 years ago

I’m going to call Monday if I still don’t have AF. I’ve never been late either unless I was pregnant so I don’t know what’s going on! Still keeping fingers and toes crossed that somehow I ovulated a week late or something!

5 years ago

Im 3 days late now.. ive nvr had 29days cycle in 5 years and it is CD29 today.. still no sign of AF. Tested this morning with fmu and its a bfn. Was just telling my DH that i am beginning to feel worried. What if its some other problem.. will wait for 5 more days. If still no AF, will be seeing the doctor. Will test again on sunday morning.

5 years ago

Well I made a doctors appointment for next Thursday. My breast under my arm have gotten so sore today when wearing a bra. Still no AF for me. I never tested today. Going to go buy some more after work and see if anything changes over the weekend. Any update Steph?

5 years ago

Still the same here! I’m going to email my doc and see what she says. I’m going nuts (and broke from buying tests). Haha!

5 years ago

Lol me to. Damn FRER are so expensive

5 years ago

Steph and Amber, hopefully the drs have good news for you... keeping figers crossed. I am 4 days late today. No Af yet. Im just going crazy today.

5 years ago

I tested again tonight and another bfn. I feel like af is gonna come soon. Lots of back pain and some cramps

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo